24 - Season 7 [FOX - Mon]

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
24 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ultrauberliberal that they are supporting hilary clinton by having a female in the white house. i refuse to watch this season because they support hitlery clinton.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Kind of funny that theyre going this route since at least one of the shows producers (Im not sure if its Robert Cochran or Jon Cassar, Id have to check) are die hard conservatives.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
What better way to show how useless a woman in the White House will be.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
24 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ultrauberliberal that they are supporting hilary clinton by having a female in the white house. i refuse to watch this season because they support hitlery clinton.
I only caught your sarcasm because I know ur a pinko bleeding heart lib Liddy...:action-sm

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Come on, you know she's gonna be Jack's big stumbling block to getting the killing done this season. There's a method to the madness.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Considering they've already had not one, but two black presidents - one with a shaved head and goatee - and another who commits treason, I think having a woman is the next logical step in inept leaders.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Considering they've already had not one, but two black presidents - one with a shaved head and goatee - and another who commits treason, I think having a woman is the next logical step in inept leaders.
Not to mention the goateed Prez only got the job because his brother was Prez! :huh:

Any further truth to the rumor that the show will stop the real-time in 24 hours format to keep things fresh? Not sure how I feel about that, but watching my favorite non-animated show take a huge step backwards for Season 6 means I'm open to new ideas.

Jun 17, 2005
Maryland
Any further truth to the rumor that the show will stop the real-time in 24 hours format to keep things fresh? Not sure how I feel about that, but watching my favorite non-animated show take a huge step backwards for Season 6 means I'm open to new ideas.
I don't know about that but I did hear that CTU would have a reduced role in the next season.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
I seriously doubt that. The producers have always been 100% commited to real time
Yeah, but after the backlash of last year, the producers were thinking about tinkering with the format so they aren't pushed into using the same old storylines and plot twists in a 24-hour period.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I thought Jack was supposed to "go bad"

Sounds like a stretch, but with a woman president......who could blame him?

cknight725

Wackbag Biblical Scholar
Sep 9, 2005
Albuq., NM
Umm, if Hillary was half as talented as Cherry Jones she'd have no trouble winning this election. I suppose you're also going to claim that having two nitters that happened to be brothers in the 24 White House also helped the Obama hype?

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I just read over at zap2it.com that DB Woodside has been cast in the new CBS series Viva Laughlin. Now Im wondering if this was the reason that Wayne was virtually written off 3/4 of the way into the season, or if my original 'no confidence' theory still holds ?

Oh, and incidentally, there was a quick blurb in the article where Woodside wouldnt rule out Wayne's possible return to 24 at some point, stating that the only characters who dont come back are the dead ones...

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY

Carl Spackler

You want me to kill all the Golfers?
Oct 29, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
24 has had its share of powerful woment.. Nina Myers, Michelle Dessler, Karen Hayes, Audrey Raines, Sherry Palmer etc...

They've also had their share of clueless women (anyone remember the Kim Bauer days?)

They should do ok with a woman president. I just hope they do something original this year.. its getting kind of stale. You would think by now they would have a better screening system for working at CTU. Mole city.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
24 has had its share of powerful woment.. Nina Myers, Michelle Dessler, Karen Hayes, Audrey Raines, Sherry Palmer etc...
Maybe they've been powerful, but I can't really say I've liked a single one of those. Obviously I hated Nina, but that's just because of the character she played. The other ones just pissed me off. Kim Bauer on the other hand....

As for a woman president, I highly doubt she'll be like the others in any way. She'll either want Jack's babies (and Lord knows I would... no homo :action-sm) and let him do whatever the fuck he wants, or she'll be a total bitchwhore and won't approve of a single thing Jack/CTU does.

Either way, I don't think I've ever anticipated a show/season of a show more than than 24 - Season 7.

Carl Spackler

You want me to kill all the Golfers?
Oct 29, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
Obviously I hated Nina, but that's just because of the character she played.
I hated how they kept on bringing Nina back... but as far as season 1 Nina Myers... what a great ending to it all. I for one didn't see it coming. And how perfect it was for her to tell Jack that Kim was dead knowing that he would go all apeshit on everyone and wouldn't survive it... and even after all of that who wouldve thought that she was going to kill his wife?

I liked Michelle and REALLY hated Sherry Palmer.