Status
Not open for further replies.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I think that this new FOX show is very good. It is almost like a good movie in the quality of its production. Plus it has an involving plot. 9pm East Coast.

24 HOME PAGE

Episode Guide

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
it ok but not it going to be 22 now :D :cool:

I keep reading really good reviews on the show, even Lupica liked it. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing it tonight.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
The only problem with the show, is that when you re-watch it, you realize that there are a few things cannot happen, like the part where he scans the card and gets digital info off of it, that cannot happen in real life and when they finally realize that his assistant's computer has been compromised.

It is kinda far-fetched, but overall very well written. I like the real-time format, I don't think anybody's done that before. I look forward to Tuesdays show. I'm getting tired of NYPD-Blue anyway.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Awesome show! Every week it gets better and better. I think next week is going to top this weeks. There is no failing in this "real time" format. It just seems like it can only get better week after week. I don't see there being a show that will drag on. It's like you said SOS, the show is made so well, every episode grips you like an action/mystery movie. It is one of the best shows on television in my mind.

Is it 31 now that they renewed for 11 more episodes?
Stupid Billboard Music awards, I was psyched.

MAVRIC305

Holy shit! Fox is showing the new episode right now. I can't believe it. I missed the begining, but they are showing what is supposed to be the Jan. 06 episode. It is intense.

armymad

darm how many more hours are left in this show

MAVRIC305

You people are losing me with all this hour stuff. It's like trying to figure out a time travel movie. As Austin Powers said "Oh, my God I've gone cross-eyed." and as Bazzle said "I would go worrying about that, just try to relax and have fun Austin, that goes for you all too."

All I know is the show is awesome and tonight's episode is one of the best yet. They didn't show next weeks preview when I saw this episode a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait to see what's next.

I was kidding with the 36 left..I have no clue. What an awesome show last night. I sat straight up the whole time watching, which for me is quite a feat. This show just gets better & better.
:D

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
i really like the show.i'm watching it right now.but the only problem with the show is it can only go one season.how do you think they'll try to carry it for a 2nd season?
maybe on the next pimary have keifer sutherland's character's 3rd cousin once removed (ned) get kidnapped. :eek:

armymad

the show is good i wondering the same thing, how the hell are they got to pull of a next season :eek:

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I cannot wait until Palmer and Jack finally meet and discuss what has happened between them.

MAVRIC305

Yeah, that will be cool. This whole episode should be interesting.

ita a little slow moving tonight..........Do you think those FBI guys were the killers?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Yeah, the extra FBI guy looks like a killer. And I have to wait a week again. arg.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Yeah Jack and Palmer met and they are working together. Too bad the other guy had to die, but that was expected. I hope they quiken the pace of the show.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
It is not as good as it was before, but I still want to know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.