25 Most Influential Movie Scenes of the Past 25 Years

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
She caught the AIDS so she ran back to the ultra-rich retard she knew and shit out a kid in order to forever tie him to Forrest's fortune. Oh, and then she fucking died. Bitch is pure evil!
Not to mention her son could have been born with AIDs also.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
She caught the AIDS so she ran back to the ultra-rich retard she knew and shit out a kid in order to forever tie him to Forrest's fortune. Oh, and then she fucking died. Bitch is pure evil!
Also strung him along like an asshole and basically raped Forrest. Selfish bitch. I'm glad she died. Boo hoo, you had an abusive father. You toyed with a mentally challenged man.

God I hate Jenny so much.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Also strung him along like an asshole and basically raped Forrest. Selfish bitch. I'm glad she died. Boo hoo, you had an abusive father. You toyed with a mentally challenged man.

Boxes of chocolate are fucking insane.

Sounds familiar.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Ugh, Christ, fuck how they have that set up

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I know we all hate Forrest Gump now, but back then, it was hugely popular. And for Matrix, would it be bullet time lean back or red pill blue pill?
"I know Kung Fu."