2U@Ned Devine's(Sterling, VA) Jan 18

May 14, 2004
Anyone going to this? My girl and I are going to the Melting Pot around 8 in Reston then probably gonna shoot over after that. Anyone else going?

OandAFanInDC

holla holla holla holla
Mar 4, 2002
I might go depends on whats goin on that place is pretty awesome just dont plan on driving home if you have more then 1 beer

May 14, 2004
My chick is pregnant so I know I got a sober ride. Nice!

OandAFanInDC

holla holla holla holla
Mar 4, 2002
haha when it first opened it was known as the mating ground by me and my friends.

May 14, 2004
I used to go to the one in Fairfax a lot before I moved. I think they changed the name of it though. Still real nice last time I went.

OandAFanInDC

holla holla holla holla
Mar 4, 2002
ya this one used to be a movie theater so its fuckin huge and has different levels and shit theres a $10 cover that kinda sucks but it was worth it when it first opened I haven't been there in almost a year tho hopefully its still jumpin the one here in Fairfax is now Auld Shabeen or something its fuckin loaded with girls and its only a mere 5 minute walk from my front door

May 14, 2004
Yea, just like I remember it. That was every Thursday night for me for a long time.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
I live in Leesburg so I'm hoping to be at this. Congrats Matt on the Little Matt. :action-sm

OandAFanInDC

holla holla holla holla
Mar 4, 2002
probably wont make it a friend of mines brothers band is playing at bridges in fairfax can pass up an opportunity to hang with her and all her hot friends

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
Wife and I and possibly two more friends should be there. See you guys tomorrow.

May 14, 2004
Maybe Ill see you guys there. Anyone know what time they go on? We are going to the Melting Pot at 8.

Edit: Nevermind... 10PM

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
Show was great;

Opener was a group called These Crowded Streets, a DMB cover band. They put on a good show, and I HATE DMB.

2U fucking rocked, great set, great range of the U2 collection of music. It's a shame there weren't more people there for the show but those that were there were treated to a good one. Thanks for a great night Joe and company. :clap: