2U @ South Country Lib. Dec 2nd 2pm Bellport NY

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
I saw this while returning some books today....Sorry about the sideways pic.

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
I'll take a few pictures tomorrow....BTW the parking lot can fit maybe 20 cars....

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
Ok sorry for the late update I had to work at 5pm today.

1st off want to say the Band sounded and looked good. They played for a 2 hours and had maybe 50 or so people there.

Now with that said. I got there at 1:15 because I had to return some DVD's and books I was finished with. A fine lady was handing out tickets. At that point the crowd was overwhelming I was the 3rd ticket. 15 minutes before show time about 10 people were at the door. Including wives and GF's. What was funny is that Patrons were coming in and saying "OH theres a concert and proceeded to get a ticket.
I then glanced outside and saw a special needs bus pull up and the very 1st 2 things to pop out were little retarded midgets about 3 1/2 feet tall. With there little books to return I was so hoping they were going join us in the basement and YES THEY DID. But the music was to loud and they left after like 3 songs,
Also I found amusing was with about 20-25 minutes left the DVD they were playing as a backdrop ended and the main selection screen was up there as the band played on. Joe trying to be funny tried to push the big buttons projected on the wall. Oh he got a laugh. Thats about it I had a good time as i said he played well and was nice way to start off a Sunday...I'll get some pictures up Tues. as tomorrow I have work till this time again....