2U: The Documentary

Lord Zero

It's amazing how much douche you can cram into nine and a half minutes.

Keep in mind, all of this seriousness and reverence is being shown for a band that plays in such first-class venues as this.

Last edited:

Since WYSP

Keep in mind, all of this seriousness and reverence is being shown for a band that plays in such first-class venues as this.

I think thats the building where we get our dog licenses

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
This is actually the first time I've watched/heard 2U... and they're legitimately mediocre. The singer doesn't even sound like Bono.

Lord Zero

This is actually the first time I've watched/heard 2U... and they're legitimately mediocre. The singer doesn't even sound like Bono.
They take themselves so seriously, though. It's humiliating... not that Joe's noticed.

Foggy

Donator
They take themselves so seriously, though. It's humiliating... not that Joe's noticed.
And their equipment was probably funded by his baby brother, seeing as he never had a day job.

Lord Zero

And their equipment was probably funded by his baby brother, seeing as he never had a day job.
Drug dealing and selling stolen car parts are regular day jobs, right?

Foggy

Donator
Drug dealing and selling stolen car parts are regular day jobs, right?
Reddit has really turned the corner, because they're now drawing similarities between the blacks they hate and the Cumia family themselves, and it's great.

- Joe's a bum
- the brothers freebased coke and did it with their mum and stepdad
- before O&A, Ant was nigger rich
- they're saying that Italians aren't white
- Ant beats up women

They're now funnier than the two shitshows. They're Jocktobering them.

How many Bonos has Joe gone through over the years?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Ugh, that was embarrassing.

The level delusion... the idea that a cover band is documentary worthy is just beyond ridiculous. And it's a self-made documentary, an autodocumentary.

2U: Rattle & Dumb.

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies
Ugh, that was embarrassing.

The level delusion... the idea that a cover band is documentary worthy is just beyond ridiculous. And it's a self-made documentary, an autodocumentary.

2U: Rattle & Dumb.
I'd rather watch a documentary about the history of archery.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Holy fuckaroni!!!!
It is ponderous that someone would make a "documentary" on this.
Who the fuck makes a documentary on a tribute band?
And they put it out in DVD no less?

As for the second video, I laughed out loud at the 1:30 mark when someone walks right in front between the band and the singer.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sure it is, son. Sure it is.

I had it tested and the DNA concludes no nagger blood.

Plus, blond hair blued eyed.

Unpolluted blood. Straight back to the Honky Mountains (aka Caucasus Mountains.) Can't get much purer than that, sir.

Face!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Joe brags about 2U playing the big stage at EPCOT.

Here's what he didn't tell you... they played while the sun was shining.

The "sorta famous" acts play at night. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy was playing one night that I was there... so that level of "sorta famous".

During the day, there was a juggling act on that stage. A one-man juggling act. We're talking birthday party clown level acts.

And that's a gig that Joe brags about.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I heard they are starting their big US tour sometime this year opening for a real cover band.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
2U's Facebook page has 665 Likes, The Nerds' Facebook page (based out of Hoboken and one of the more well known Tri-State Area cover bands) has 16,911 Likes.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
2U's Facebook page has 665 Likes, The Nerds' Facebook page (based out of Hoboken and one of the more well known Tri-State Area cover bands) has 16,911 Likes.
Rightfully so, the Nerds are a good cover band and last I checked they didnt have any racist bigots playing lead guitar.