2U Tomorrow Night (Jan 4) @ Bar9 in NYC

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Anyone going to see 2U tomorrow night (Jan 4th) at Bar 9?

I'll be there around 11... and it will be my birfday... so come out and buy me a shot!

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Oh shit I forgot all about this. Unfortunately partying the past two holiday weekends has taken it's toll on me big time. I've been a bit under the weather since Christmas night (geez I hope I didn't get Opie ill New Year's Eve!)

And while I'm feeling better and it's nothing serious, I'm still coughing and hacking like mad. I've already resigned myself to staying in completely this weekend and getting well so I can go out and party again soon...

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
Cool night. Good little get together. Sucked I had to leave early but I had a great time. In fact, it was a nice change from the hundreds of people at these things regularly.

Adam Ferrara stopped by to do a few songs as well. That was fun.

3 childhood friends. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
I wish Anthony still posted on Wackbag so I could give him the one with him, Joe, and Adam.

Anyway, here's the girl in the front row that was CRAVING Anthony. She was so into him and his singing, you could see it in her eyes. Hilarious. You could smell the moisture from the bar.

Dancing with the birthday boy.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I wish Anthony still posted on Wackbag so I could give him the one with him, Joe, and Adam.

Anyway, here's the girl in the front row that was CRAVING Anthony. She was so into him and his singing, you could see it in her eyes. Hilarious. You could smell the moisture from the bar.

Dancing with the birthday boy.
Who says Anthony doesn't? :action-sm But seriously great pics, Flea, thanks for posting. Sorry I missed ya and the show. Looks like it was a nice one. I would've been interested in hearing them acoustically. Unfortunately I don't think they would've appreciated my hacking during their performance. LOL

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
For some reason, Flea's [GAAY] sig made me chuckle.

And Roman, if you didn't at least get that girl's number I'm sorely disappointed in you sir. She's kinda cute. Even with the funny faces.

peacefrog81

Mar 21, 2004
South Brunswick, NJ
Great show last night. Brother Joe, Anthony, Paul Mahos, and Ricky Mccoy (Lead Singer from Unchained A Great Van Halen tribute band were all awesome and on fire.)

I particularly really enjoyed "Jane says" and "Patience" you could tell that the audience was really into it.

I have really enjoyed the recent shows where Anthony has been singing with Joe, they do an excellent job.

patti

opant: shut up patti
Jun 1, 2007
my moms box
Hi Razor :action-sm Great Party!! the band...eh... so-so :haha7:

the birthday boy

badkitty. it's her birthday this weekend too. Happy Birthday Kitty

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
So it was only Ant and Joe singing? I don't see Fake Bono on stage. I thought Fake Bono looked just like Real Bono.

I'm thinking about goin to the 2U show on Feb. 8th @ Flannery's Bar. Hopefully I can get my cousin to come. She told me she thinks she'll be able to make it. I just dont wanna go alone, and most concerts I go to, she comes with me.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
that's MY birthday...yaaay. i was looking for something k3wl to do!!!
My birthday is tomorrow.
I would go to the 2U show tonight, but I have no clue how to get to the place, and my cousin and my buddy that I'm meeting up with gotta work early tomorrow, so they cant stay out long. They both live in Jersey, so we're just gonna hang around the Penn Station area so we dont get lost. Last time I went drinkin in Manhattan, I was so drunk that I got lost and it took me like 3 hrs to get home.

peacefrog81

Mar 21, 2004
South Brunswick, NJ
Fake bono doesnt sing with brother joe. He sang once on OnA and his voice sucked.

Paul Mahos, one of 2U's singer's sang last night, along with Adam Ferara (Anthony's Pal), Brother Joe, and Ricky Mccoy who is in a van halen tribute band. It was a great night.

patti

opant: shut up patti
Jun 1, 2007
my moms box
oOoOoO well early Happy Birthday to ya. i see they're playin at Crash Mansion in The Bowery. you should go anyway. take a cab go by yourself. i'm sure other people will be there. you'll have fun!!

My birthday is tomorrow.
I would go to the 2U show tonight, but I have no clue how to get to the place, and my cousin and my buddy that I'm meeting up with gotta work early tomorrow, so they cant stay out long. They both live in Jersey, so we're just gonna hang around the Penn Station area so we dont get lost. Last time I went drinkin in Manhattan, I was so drunk that I got lost and it took me like 3 hrs to get home.