3/13/08 - 3/14/08 = 2 Great days of Ron and Fez

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
I'm not sure what was so different about it, but wow what a great pair of shows. I hope that kind of chemistry goes unchanged, the show really needs no new additions.
Just cant put my finger on what was so different about them.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
It has been absolutely phenominal...LOVE hearing this much Fez. Pitzy & Lilly work pretty well, letting him get his lines out and Ronnie keeps it all going to pure funny

BigWilly

Just thoughts, no prayers.
Wonder who's been gone some this week. I'm just saying...

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
No waste of space Dave yesterday

just think... if Fez ever manned up and realized he was a boss over Dave we could have 3 awesome on air personalties a day on RaF

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
just think... if Fez ever manned up and realized he was a boss over Dave we could have 3 awesome on air personalties a day on RaF
Ron, Fez, Who would be the 3rd????

RMPGP

Dave does a lot of shit behind the scenes that no one sees. He's the only one who would answer my email about an audio bit I sent in.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Dave does a lot of shit behind the scenes that no one sees. He's the only one who would answer my email about an audio bit I sent in.
does he? maybe he should stay there.

S

straightdick

The shows have been a lot more fun without Dave bullying everyone.

RMPGP

does he? maybe he should stay there.
He's not even supposed to be there, other people are supposed to do that shit, but they don't reply...

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
He's not even supposed to be there, other people are supposed to do that shit, but they don't reply...
He's a producer..that is the definition of his job!!!!

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Another bash Dave thread...yea, thats just what this board's been missing.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Another bash Dave thread...yea, thats just what this board's been missing.
This was a thread about how good the shows been the last 2 days, stopping reading into things that dont exist sir.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
That's great.

Let's keep him where he belongs, then.

BEHIND the scenes.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....

Yes, we get it....you have man-love for ESD. You've made that really very clear. But aside from 2 hacky radio bits and being stunt-poy....what does this producer actually produce?

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....

Maybe the audio sucked?

Maybe the Ron and Fez staff are not there to cater to a small group of paltalkers and board members (despite how often the show may seem like it does)?

Maybe they have other, REAL responsibilities?

B

BradWI

The last 2 days have been very boring, average radio. The show has definitely missed ESD. Of course I wouldn't expect anyone on here to admit that, even though I know many would agree if they wouldn't be ostracized if they said so.

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
The last 2 days have been very boring, average radio. The show has definitely missed ESD. Of course I wouldn't expect anyone on here to admit that, even though I know many would agree if they wouldn't be ostracized if they said so.
Hey stupid check the other threads. I always defend Dave and I don't get ostracized.

The past 2 days the show has been a lot more of what it used to be with Fez participating more. Maybe Dave hogs the mic, maybe Fez uses Dave as a crutch and he is just jumping in to keep the show going. I trust Ronnie if less Dave is better for the flow of the show and for Fez to get back to normal that he will adjust things accordingly.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Yeah, that's it. I secretly LOVE Dave on the show, I just don't want to face the ridicule of anonymous internet message boarders by admitting to it.

Damn, you figured me out.

Top Bottom