3-7:30PM replay screwed up???

prozac

I Munch on Bloody Tampons for Protein
Nov 15, 2004
medication cabinet
I missed the first two hours so I'm recording it till 5:00pm. Guess I'll find out.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
yup...doubled the break where Steve said, "I'm too busy being queer"

but at least they cut the commercial after the repeated break

AssHat

Jul 26, 2005
Buffalo, NY
I caught that too and was hoping that they didn't fuck up again while live on the air.
i.e. needed to cut some controversial material out because it made it's way to the media again

S

surelock22

yeah, I've caught the same conversation about fat people conversation something like 4 times already today. Greeeeeat. Is XM not playing the CBS hours during the replays now or something? Maybe they lost the audio from todays show or something. Something. Something. And something. Well...nevermind.

S

surelock22

Holy cow, it's happening again ! They're playing the same thing they said a half hour ago ! Ewwwwwwwe, yucky ucky ucky.

CYA Bbbbbboys. I was hoping to catch what I missed today, but it seems only a half hour of stuff happened.

DjcmSS

New Wackbag
Oct 4, 2004
Pottstown, PA
I thought i was hearing things....Jimmy said something like Opie likes a 85/15 split, 40 minutes later i come back to my desk and he said the same thing again.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Hmm, I must have caught the tail end of that second replay, because I heard the discussion of the fatties and Steve as I was coming home tonight. As I was putting my unit back into my boombox I noticed that there wasnt a break after that segment, too. Id wondered about that and now I know.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
I caught that too and was hoping that they didn't fuck up again while live on the air.
i.e. needed to cut some controversial material out because it made it's way to the media again
this is the reason i got an inno
after the opie and jimmy fight was cut out on the replay
definitely worth the money for me
i record 202 from 6 am to 3pm everyday

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
this is the reason i got an inno
after the opie and jimmy fight was cut out on the replay
definitely worth the money for me