3200 Microsoft points for $20

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
Circuit City has a deal for accessories. Buy any 2 accessories and get instant 20 dollars off. Get your free fucking 1600 points now. I did right after work, they were out but they ordered it for me and I'll pick them up on Wednesday!

edit: And don't let them tell you that it's in conjunction with buying an Xbox elite. That's a totally seperate part of the ad that happens to be in the same space as that one. Luckily my Circuit City is full of awsome people.

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
do you have a copy of the add or a link? i like to go to these places armed so they can STFU if they give me trouble?

Ryoshima

Apr 11, 2006
Went to one of the circuit cities not far from here and they were out, gonna call the other one tomorrow. If I can't play any online games Im going to download extra content for Crackdown and maybe download that Catan game.

Dead EditHer

Seriously screwed up broadcasting student
May 6, 2005
New Orleans, LA
You do know how to get around CC being out of cards, take an ad to BBY, Wal-Mart, or whoever matches prices, and just have them match the price there.

Jun 15, 2006
Long Island
I've been to three stores on the island every other day this week on my way home from work none of them had any cards left.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
I just got my cards today. Freakin' sweet! I hope you guys ordered em like I did.