4-Year-Old Boy Murdered for "Acting Gay"

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Horrifying, heart-wrenching news coming out of Durham, North Carolina, today. Last year, Jadon Higganbothan, a 4-year-old boy, was shot in the head, put in a suitcase, and then buried in a backyard. His crime? According to information coming out of a recent court hearing: “Acting gay.”

The murder is apparently the result of the extreme religious beliefs of a sect called the
Black Hebrews
. Jadon lived in the home of 27-year-old Peter Lucas Moses, with three women and nine other children. The women, who call themselves Moses’ wives, called Moses “Lord.”

According to an unnamed witness, Moses told Vania Rae Sisk, Jadon’s mother, to “get rid” of Jadon, because his father had left Sisk. But Jadon was left unharmed for the time being. Then, in October 2010, Sisk told Moses that Jadon had smacked another child’s bottom. Moses, flying into a rage, said, “I told you to get rid of him!” and “How am I going to do this?” He then ordered two of the women to set up computers and speakers in the garage. Moses then took Jadon into the garage, shut the door, and shot him in the head while music with the Lord’s Prayer in Hebrew was playing. He ordered the women to clean up the body, put it in a suitcase, and leave it in the master suite. After it began to smell, it was buried in the backyard of Moses’ mother’s former home.
Spoiler tags for anyone wanting to play GTR.

More spoilers:

Link

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
a 4-year-old boy, was shot in the head, put in a suitcase, and then buried in a backyard. His crime? According to information coming out of a recent court hearing: “Acting gay.”
Judging from that picture, I wouldn't disagree.

Still no reason to kill em. Poor lil feller.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
4-Year-Old Boy Murdered for "Acting Like Three Hold Puncher"

fixed

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Hold?

fail?

Wavy guy!:action-sm

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Little faggot had an early penchant for half slices.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Higganbothan- best last name *jazz hands* ever *jazz hands*

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
<Tracy Morgan>If it looks, walks, or talks like a fag. It must be a faggot.</TM>
<Tracy Morgan>I appologize for that fag joke, it's a faggot in a doo-doo diaper</Tracy Morgan>

^ - insert more Jay Mohr(isms) here

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
That four year old looks like every Filipino woman I have ever seen.