OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

40 House Republicans Tell Supercommittee to Raise Revenue

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Party Rooster, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ttee/2011/11/02/gIQAhCBugM_story.html?hpid=z1

2. greensnacks

greensnacks Registered User

I fully expect to hear something along the lines of, "In light of recent economic uncertainty, the super committee will be given more time to address deficit reduction measures ... ".

3. nikoloslvy

nikoloslvy I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
    Donator

read:this is a feeler letter to test the waters for tax increases which we would love to do.everyone always thinks their personnel opinions are mainstream but am i wrong to when i say we aren't in a democrat friendly political cycle right now? there is no reason not to run a cut spending cut taxes agenda.this is just stupid.i honestly dont think this is even politicly viable.there is absolutely no upside to this.so fucking aggravating.

what country am i living in? whats with all the cloak and dagger shit? some committee is meeting behind closed doors? what happened to cspan cameras being every where?

every time those bums in dc agree on something you're almost guaranteed that none of us want it.from bail outs to bush's inane immigration policy they seem to love fucking us.

4. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

This is their fucking answer? To borrow $2.2 trillion less over the next ten years? How about we spend at least $500 billion below our current revenue stream and use that money to pay back some of our debt? I have absolutely no faith in either party... both are entities of the federal government that will continue to grow as long as the people are dumb enough to allow it.