48 (Hillarious) Ads That Would Never Be Allowed Today

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
That's right, bitch. Never bring home coffee that isn't fresh.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Some of my favorites

What the fuck was in Pep and how can I get some?

Coolest husband ever. You'd expect him to beat her but no! Everything's cool as ice.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.

I remember when toy guns were this realistic. I had toy store bought gun when I was a kid that had a wooden stock with all the blued hardware. It was a bolt action and had a fake looking shell that looked like it loaded into the chamber when you closed the bolt. That gun today.....dead kid.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Always loved the cigarette ads with the doctors pimping them.

I remember when toy guns were this realistic. I had toy store bought gun when I was a kid that had a wooden stock with all the blued hardware. It was a bolt action and had a fake looking shell that looked like it loaded into the chamber when you closed the bolt. That gun today.....dead kid.
I used to go to Knott's Berry Farm as a kid and loved all the realistic guns they had in the souvenir shop made out of real wood and metal. Last time I went back there they were all cheap plastic with the orange tips on them. Sad.

Of course that makes it easier for your kind to spot them and take them out, amirite? :action-sm

Sep 28, 2010
great find Neon

i remember as recent as the 80's they made toy guns that looked realistic.

Sep 28, 2010
I used to go to Knott's Berry Farm as a kid and loved all the realistic guns they had in the souvenir shop made out of real wood and metal. Last time I went back there they were all cheap plastic with the orange tips on them. Sad.
I read the first part of that in Jean Shepard's voice.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005

I had one of those.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.

How about scoring your kids one of these!! Then drop them off near the airport to add to the fun. At least your kid will have fun on his camping trip to Gitmo. Gets the little fucker out of your hair.

Aug 5, 2004
great find Neon

i remember as recent as the 80's they made toy guns that looked realistic.

I had that exact gun and about 5 or 6 other realistic toy guns. Had them in a ratty old brief case and pretended to be an arms dealer from Miami Vice.. Growing up in the 80's was cool.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I went to school in 6th grade on Halloween dressed as a solider and brought my toy M-16 with me as a prop. This was back in 1987 so nobody cared, wasn't even an issue. If a kid did this now, the school would be on lockdown and the kid sent away on weapons charges or at least to the school shrink.