4th 'Bourne' flick official

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Matt Damon is set to reprise his role as forgetful hitman Jason Bourne in a fourth action movie.

The movie star hinted 2007's The Bourne Ultimatum would be his third and final film in the franchise, but a day after that film picked up three Oscars for Best Sound Editing, Best Sound Mixing and Best Film Editing, movie executives have announced he'll be back as Bourne.

British moviemaker Paul Greengrass, who directed the two Bourne sequels, will also be back for the fourth installment.

http://hollywood.com/news/Bournes_Back/5080659

yum.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Yean i figured they left it a bit open especially the thing with him and Julia Stiles. They had to of hooked up.

N

NapoleonSays

I agree they left a lot of openings with the Julia Stiles character. Why else would they have shown her in the last scene realizing that Bourne is still alive. I thought there were only 3 books. Is there a 4th book?

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I agree they left a lot of openings with the Julia Stiles character. Why else would they have shown her in the last scene realizing that Bourne is still alive. I thought there were only 3 books. Is there a 4th book?
There were also only 2 Jurassic Park books, yet somehow there are like 5 movies

Steam

May 18, 2003
The books didn't really have much to do with the movies.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
There were also only 2 Jurassic Park books, yet somehow there are like 5 movies
Well Technically there are 3 movies and the 3rd movie's action is mostly stuff left out of the first movie that was in the novel like the River and the Pteradactle house then it just ripped off Aliens in its main plot.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Well Technically there are 3 movies and the 3rd movie's action is mostly stuff left out of the first movie that was in the novel like the River and the Pteradactle house then it just ripped off Aliens in its main plot.
:clap::clap::clap: That's a hell of a summary of that pile of shit