5 sentance story

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
Simple- Tell a story in 5 sentances, start to finish. Leave out what ever you want. Make it short ,sweet, & simple. Only rule is do not use to many commas to string the story along.

Here's mine-

I was in 8th grade , my girlfreind was in the 7th grade. She came to my house one day and we started to fool around in a bed room I shared with my younger brother. The door was locked and my younger & older brother, as well as a freind were trying to peek in the window to catch a glimps of her naked. Finally after about 30 minutes , some of it spent covering the windows, & barricading the door, I'm ready to ram it home. Next thing I hear is a thud and laughing, my older brother fell out of our attic, via a passage and landed in my room, my girlfriend sprang out of the bed naked and my brothers and freind got what they were trying so hard to see.

the end

LBF

Banned
Jun 18, 2005
West Tennessee
This. Thread. Idea. Stinks. Sir.

:action-sm

What he said :action-sm

I'll play anyway.

I was in 11th grade. My girlfriend was in 10th grade. I wanted to bang her. She didn't want to. I went home and jerked off.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
oh fucking well. So much for being drunk. Car crash me. Then hang me. And shoot me.

The end.:action-sm

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I am at work. It fucking blows. I need a new job. This one's pay sucks. I'm too lazy to look for a new one.

tstlkevanilla

Ministress of Masturbation
Aug 8, 2004
Lawrence, Mass
It's 'sentence'. I like this thread idea. Have nothing relevant to say. As usual. Why am I typing like I'm asian.