51 Year Old ***** 15 Year Old - Gets 5 Years Probation

May 31, 2007 4:31 PM
Jeni Lee Dinkel Pleads Guilty
Posted By: Laura Hornsby

Related Links

Update @ 3:37 p.m. by Reporter Shannon Kettler: Jeni Lee Dinkel changed her not guilty plea to guilty Thursday afternoon.
As part of a plea deal, she will receive five years probation and no jail time.
"Given the fact that she has no prior record whatsoever, and the fact that there is a double standard that we see," said Rob Sanders, Kenton County Commonwealth Attorney. "I think with so many cameras and so many reporters, this is such an unusual case. I think everyone would acknowledge that's a hurdle we had to overcome in this case," he said.

The plea deal also states that she cannot give out information about the incident through television or radio interviews, book deals, websites, etc. She must also pay for the victim's counseling and have no contact with him or with Covington Catholic High School, except for picking up her son or dropping him off.
The deal was approved by the victim's family.
"At the end of the day, putting this behind and letting the healing process really is what needed to happen, and not to have this media frenzy trial where everybody is going to be sitting down and the media is there and cameras [...] it's not something that a 16-year-old wants plastered on the front page of the paper," said Rene Heinrich, the victim's attorney.

Dinkle will also have to register as a sex offender for the next 20 years.
A judge will sentence her on July 2 at 9 a.m

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=e25a8018-32fd-47c5-8121-47809138f130
No double standard here... :rolleyes:

She's pretty hot for 51 years old. There are a bunch of other stories out there, some say she was well known for being with others and the police were investigating other possible students she was with.

Lucky kids

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
yeh and that kid from georgia gets a 10 year life ruiner sentence. nice.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?

QFT, and at least he is finally getting out. guaranteed if he had been white he would have been granfathered in.

No fucking shit, I skimmed some story about him the other day. He was released, but now the prosecuters are appealing the release.. so until the final result he's back in jail?

Fucked up.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
her last name is Dinkel? thats funny, I dont know why, but its funny

That's so fucked up man. If the adult having sex with a 15yr old happened to be male then that motherfucker would have gotten 20years+ in prison. It's ridiculous how the women get off with nothing. Just look at the student/teacher things when the attractive teachers get off with nothing.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
these lucky fucking kids today. does anyone REALLY think COUNSELING is what this kid now needs? he needs more cougar poo-haaaa!!

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
She looks like a major cuntbag.