6-5-07 The Opie and Anthony Show Thread--- Chat here "Rock Scream Tuesday"

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Did wackbag crash on anyone else during the second hour of the show yesterday?

wackbag always messes up man. Sometimes it just wont respond for about 10-30 minutes and ya just have to come back to try it again.

I had some problems with it yesterday but I don't remember the time. I have been kind of out of it and not paying attention to the time.

Fellas I LOVE Ron&Fez but I have to say after half a month of the same fucking shows time after time after time is really running thin.

I wish they would at least play some shit from their FM show or older things because I never got to hear their FM show due to work :(

Fuck you Earl Douglas!

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Yay, the sweet sound of EoG.

Warren

Fucking Fan
I liked when they 1st played the same show over and over. I was in and out of the car so much that I did finally hear the whole show

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Remember O&As pre-show show on XM? Ungagged? Ahhh, those were the days.

I'm sad.

Warren

Fucking Fan
work has been dead tonight!!! No one ever came to get a room. Good thing I have this computer and my xbox360 at work :)

Program button? Hmm I wonder what board they use there. On my board at work it says "Air" and we use "Program" to record things off air.

Raoul Duke

Good morning tools. A rare day off for me. I'm happy to be here.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Morning Baggers. :action-sm

SHOCK JOCKS SHOCK JOCKS SHOCK JOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren

Fucking Fan
I love the smell of coffee. I love walking down the isle in the store but I hate the way it taste.

Warren

Fucking Fan
I always think the Danzig song is the Doors. the voice is almost the same

Rich W.

Hey kiddies...

sex acts on Paltalk??...no way.

Oh yeah, that's great Anthony. I have two fucking radio shows my friend--ok maybe not. Ron is fucking fantastic.

Ooooooh I just remembered that they don't have two radio show anymore :( Sorry there Ronnie.

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
What is this, a live read for paltalk?