The Inland Empire State
6 dead after shooting at Texas roller skating rink

By Leslie Tripp, CNN
July 24, 2011 2:35 a.m. EDT

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

A witness tells police the alleged shooter was celebrating his birthday
The suspected gunman is among the dead
Police say the shooting appears to have stemmed from a domestic dispute

(CNN) -- Six people are dead and four others are injured after a birthday party shooting at a Texas skating rink.

Officers responded to the Roller World skating rink in Grand Prairie Saturday evening and found six people dead at the scene, Grand Prairie Police Chief Steve Dye said. Dye said one of those was the shooter, who appears to have died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The four injured were taken to local hospitals.

Police said the shooting happened during a private birthday party, and one witness told detectives on the scene that the alleged shooter was the guest of honor celebrating his birthday.

While the investigation is ongoing, the shooting appears to have stemmed from a domestic dispute between a husband and wife, Dye said.

"We will have crisis counselors on hand for the witnesses, the victims and the families of the victims to make sure that the Grand Prairie Police Department is offering every resource to help heal in this process," Dye said.

Police have not released the identities of the victims.

Grand Prairie is a suburb west of Dallas.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/24/texas.shooting/
Damn right wing extremists...:icon_mrgr

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
The suspected gunman is among the dead
Of course he is. We don't fuck around over here. We eviscerate these cunts without question or hesitation.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Wait, it was a married man's birthday party at a roller rink? I'd start shooting, too.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I hated Triples. Bunch of assholes kicking because they had the numbers.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Sounds like a they are reporting a low death toll for texas.

Don't yall think a typical texas roller rink would kill 10-20 a night on average????

"whaa"

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Not at all. As best I can tell, in Norway, it's expected that if you murder 100 people in short order, you should expect the authorities to walk up to you and ask you just what the heck you think you're doing. While in the US they open fire on you.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Grand Prarie... Nothing Grand and not a Prairie in sight.

I know this place, it's in the heart of Young Persons and Undocumented Fellows neighborhood.

Absolute dogshit part of town. There's a mall over there that used to be called Red Bird Mall (it's called Southwest Center or some shit now), and even back 20+ years ago it was commonly referred to as Dead Bird or Black Bird.

I'm kind of shocked this made national news to be honest, pretty typical for the area.

For fun some times look at a label of Ozarka water. "From a deep, protected well in Grand Prairie Texas!" Haha, yeah...

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
"Black hole" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
It's just funny because Grand Prairie is quite possibly the most "urban locked" suburb in the D/FW area. It's almost directly between Dallas and FW, and while being south of center, there's still like 5 suburbs to the south before it really gets country. Nothing but urban sprawl in at least 30 miles in every direction, yet people see the words "Grand Prairie, Texas" and they imagine a spring out in the middle of nowhere.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
It used to be nice, until those people moved in.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Too bad Lincoln didn't get to ship them all home.
we tried but they realized it was better to be a slave in America than a jungle bunny in Africa we even gave them an entire country

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Shoulda went with a GTR. Not young persons or banditos. They're now saying it was some Asian family:

Rink
Grand Prairie detective John Brimmer identified the gunman as Tan Do, 35, of Grand Prairie, and said the party was for his 11-year-old son. Do ordered the children to leave the party, and then after they ran and hid, he opened fire, Brimmer said. Do's son and his other child are safe with other relatives, he said.

Do killed his estranged wife, Trini Do, 29, of Grand Prairie, three of her siblings and her sister-in-law, Brimmer said in a statement Sunday. He identified the others as Trini Do's sisters, Lynn Ta, 16, and Michelle Ta, 28; her brother, Hien Ta, 21; and her sister-in-law, Thuy Nguyen, 25.
New thread title?

Chink Goes Over the Brink at Rink

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
:clap:
shoulda went with a gtr. Not young persons or banditos. They're now saying it was some asian family:

rink

new thread title?

chink goes over the brink at rink

lol!!!!

:clap::roflololol::roflololol::roflololol:

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Shoulda went with a GTR. Not young persons or banditos. They're now saying it was some Asian family:

Rink

New thread title?

Chink Goes Over the Brink at Rink
Ehh, Asians are sprinkled in every neighborhood with cheap housing.

He probably figured he was better off killing everyone than being the stereotypical chink shop-owner from every ghetto movie.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Probably a Freemason/Knights Templar/Illuminati conspiracy at population control.