6 Teens Killed and 2 Injured in SUV Crash!!

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
6 teens killed, 2 injured when crash sends SUV into pond

By John Branch, CNN
updated 6:35 PM EDT, Sun March 10, 2013

Cops: 6 killed after SUV lands in pond
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • NEW: The sixth victim found under the vehicle when it is removed from the water
  • Authorities release the names and ages of those killed; eight people were in an SUV
  • The single-vehicle accident took place near Warren, Ohio
(CNN) -- Six teenagers were killed and two other people were injured when the SUV they were in struck a guardrail, turned over and went into a pond, officials said.
The single-vehicle accident took place near Warren, in northeastern Ohio, on Sunday morning, according to Lt. Anne Ralston of the Ohio Department of Public Safety.
The teens, age 14 to 19, were traveling in a Honda Passport.
"She was loving. She was silly and she was a clown. She liked to make everybody laugh even when we were sad," Ashia Cayson told CNN affiliate WKBN. Cayson's sister Alexis died in the crash.
"I just want everybody to know that if you are going through something, pick up the phone and call your siblings, your family and tell them you love them. You never know what can happen. Tomorrow is not promised to anybody," she said.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol identified those killed as Alexis Cayson, 19; Andrique Bennett, 14; Kirklan M. Behner, 15; Daylan Ray, 15; Brandon A. Murray, 17; and Ramone M. White, 15. All were from Warren.
Five of the victims were found inside the vehicle. The sixth victim was ejected during the crash and found under the SUV when it was removed from the water. The two survivors manged to escape from the vehicle and called 911 from a nearby residence, the highway patrol said.
WKBN shot video of the crash site, where teddy bears were set up against a guardrail as a makeshift memorial. The black Passport was twisted, soaking and crushed.
Authorities found that the vehicle appeared to be overloaded, and that no one was wearing a seat belt, the affiliate said.
An investigation into the cause of the crash is under way.
Ban SUV's, guardrails, and ponds!!

KaraBoo

Small but very deadly south american tree frog.
Mar 6, 2013
One of my worst fears is being in a car that is sinking. Thats why I always have my knife with a window breaker on it's handle.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Teenagers shouldn't be allowed to drive underwater.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Bulllllshit! The survivors must've somehow managed to jump out before the SUV hit the water. Come on, mannn.

jrsaint

Feb 13, 2006
right behind you
At least they didn't die from dehydration. that would really suck, being thirsty all the time with a parched mouth and bad breath

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
There's no reason for anyone to own a vehicle that can hold more than 4 passengers. It's perfectly reasonable to drive 3 other people to your destination and then go back and reload the vehicle with more passengers.
If you ban high-capacity vehicles, then only criminals will have school buses and clown cars.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
If you ban high-capacity vehicles, then only criminals will have school buses and clown cars.
Removing high-capacity vehicles and automatic transmission will make the roads safer for everyone. Your racism towards clowns is disgusting. They don't all wear baggy pants and spray seltzer in drive-by attacks, you know.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Removing high-capacity vehicles and automatic transmission will make the roads safer for everyone.
This country was founded on the right to own clown cars and school buses.
Your racism towards clowns is disgusting. They don't all wear baggy pants and spray seltzer in drive-by attacks, you know.
The clowns that don't never call out the clowns that do. A clown would NEVER throw a pie in a man's face, right? Behave, clown.

jrsaint

Feb 13, 2006
right behind you
Removing high-capacity vehicles and automatic transmission will make the roads safer for everyone. Your racism towards clowns is disgusting. They don't all wear baggy pants and spray seltzer in drive-by attacks, you know.
look, all i know is that they all look alike to me

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
There's no reason for anyone to own a vehicle that can hold more than 4 passengers. It's perfectly reasonable to drive 3 other people to your destination and then go back and reload the vehicle with more passengers.
We also need to get rid of options that make them more deadly. Really, does anyone need a retractable top or a muffler?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
But the duck might eat the grain!