6 years ago today :(

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Still hate the mother fuckers. Love my country, but bomb the fuckers already! Six years later and I'm still saying the same stupid thing. BOMB THEM!!!! AND BOMB THEM GOOD!!!!!!

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I was going to post in here earlier but I didn't really have any words. Still can't find them.

Too bad nukes are not an option. Just kill these fuckers.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
It's irritating to see people wanting to back off of them.... when we should be encouraging stronger offensive tactics. It's year 4... just fucking end it one way or another. Either bomb the fuck out of them, or bring the boys home. With today's technology, 4 soldiers in planes could take care of the war. Yet we just lost 13 more. It makes me want to puke.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
It's irritating to see people wanting to back off of them.... when we should be encouraging stronger offensive tactics. It's year 4... just fucking end it one way or another. Either bomb the fuck out of them, or bring the boys home. With today's technology, 4 soldiers in planes could take care of the war. Yet we just lost 13 more. It makes me want to puke.
Those 13 were non combat. That could have happened here. People die in training all the time. Heck, people die doing just about any job, does that mean that people shouldn't work? No.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Still hate the mother fuckers. Love my country, but bomb the fuckers already! Six years later and I'm still saying the same stupid thing. BOMB THEM!!!! AND BOMB THEM GOOD!!!!!!
Bomb who? I don't get it. What happened six years ago...

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
Jersey
Bush was such a fucing pussy on 9/12/01 he should have nuked them alls. then go over there with glass cutting bits and radiations suits.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Fucking animals. I can't help but wonder what it would have been like if this happened during the Reagan years...

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
You guys have short memory. We went to Afghanistan 3 months later and bombed the shit out of them. True that they are in Warzhistan chilling right now, but those are the survivors of the bombing.

As to what we are doing in Iraq, god knows. The guys who attacked us sure as shit weren't there until we let them in. We gave a present to our enemies.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Upsetting to say the least. Hard to go after an enemy that hides in civilian clothes and use Religious Buildings to plan attacks.

This thing must be reckoned and reckoned now.

Jan 6, 2006
Who are they? It sure isn't the Iraqi's.

Again ... who? Iraq didn't attack the US on 9.11.

And 7 of those 13 you speak of were killed in a car wreck. 6 is pretty average as far as a day goes in casualities.

They can't just drop an atom bomb like they did in WW2 to Japan?
Because there's a lot of oil there.

What does a defunct military plan from the Cuban Missile Crisis have to do with anything?

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
Operation Northwoods? If you're implying the government staged/caused 9/11... IN a thread to commemorate the victims... then you should be banned for life on principle alone.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Operation Northwoods? If you're implying the government staged/caused 9/11... IN a thread to commemorate the victims... then you should be banned for life on principle alone.
commemorate the victims? did you mis the original post?

just giving him an alternate target for his rage. not to defend them but i dont think they were smart enough to do it alone. i think our government wanted this war with arabs and just sorta let them attack us.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Oh yeah, I forgot about the oil. But I wasn't talking about Iraq, I was talking about the caves Bin Ladden and his henchmen are hiding in.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
commemorate the victims? did you mis the original post?

just giving him an alternate target for his rage. not to defend them but i dont think they were smart enough to do it alone. i think our government wanted this war with arabs and just sorta let them attack us.
Someone want to handle this? My hands hurt.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Someone want to handle this? My hands hurt.
Let's not bother, just ignore them. They aren't worth dealing with. Fukwit could believe the Reptoids caused 9/11 for all I care.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
I'll never forget that day. I was right across the river in Hoboken and saw both planes hit! One of our family friends was wounded permanently.

I'm just glad they toned it down with the remembrance stuff this year. Do they really have to stand at the sites and reading off everybody's name EVERY YEAR??!! It's bad enough they still sing God Bless America during the 7th at Shea and Yankee Stadiums for EVERY game!!

ENUFFFFF!!! Always remember, but pick a time to move on any day now.....