600lb couple starved daughter, made her eat human waste

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2012/03/chad_chritton_melinda_drabek_chritton_daughter_abuse.php

​Melinda Drabek-Chritton and Chad Chritton face child abuse charges for starving their 15-year old daughter, who they kept locked in the basement.

The girl told investigators that the abuse began when she was ten. The family locked her in the basement, where Drabek-Chritton, who is the girl's stepmother, would beat her. The girl, now 15, weighed 70 pounds when she escaped her abusers.

In addition to being starved in the basement, the girl told police that she was deprived of a bathroom, so she would take showers using the sink and went to the bathroom "in boxes or containers." If things got messy, the girl told investigators, "they will make me eat it. Or drink it or rub it on my face."
The girl told investigators that she could hear the family getting ready for its day every morning, according to the Associated Press, but they would ignore her when she begged for food. She mostly ate scraps from the floor or in the garbage, she told investigators.

The Chrittons did not allow her to go to school or church. On occasions where she ran away, they would bring her home and threaten her.

NBC 15
Melinda Drabek-Chritton beat and starved her stepdaughter, police allege

Chad Chritton, her father, weighs 240 pounds while her stepmother Melinda Drabek-Chritton tips the scales at 370, according to police.

The girl escaped the house on February 6, after being threatened by Drabek-Chritton. The girl's stepmother threatened to throw her down the stairs. The girl ran out the door "barefoot and lightly dressed," and was discovered by a motorist.

The girl's stepbrother, Josh Drabek, has also been charged for abusing the girl. Josh Drabek allegedly began sexually assaulting her when she was ten. He would force her to perform oral sex on him.

Attorney Thomas J. McClure, representing the girl's parents, insists his clients are "good people" who have been "unfairly characterized by an incomplete investigation," according to WKOW.

In court today, the Wisconsin couple asked to have their bail lowered because neither parent is a flight risk.

We'll keep you up to date on events as they unfold.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I wonder why these stories never get major airtime on the big three.
This one did back when it was first reported almost a month ago. This article was just some late-to-the-story blogger.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Melinda Drabek-Chritton

Chad Chritton/Melinda Drabek-Chritton

Charming couple...

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I want to push that wheelchair down a flight of stairs more than I want to take my next breath.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I want to push that wheelchair down a flight of stairs more than I want to take my next breath.
I pictured this fat lump of shit rolling down the steps when I read this and laughed like a retard. But in all seriousness I want to chain her wheel chair up to the back of a semi-tractor and have it do cookies in a parking lot full of broken glass.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
You know how they prepare cows for slaughter. I want to do that to these two pieces of shit.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I pictured this fat lump of shit rolling down the steps when I read this and laughed like a retard. But in all seriousness I want to chain her wheel chair up to the back of a semi-tractor and have it do cookies in a parking lot full of broken glass.
You cannot do cookies or donuts with ole' sweaty thighs...she'll just eat them....tssss

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
All I can think of is Frank's mom on Shameless. Disabled POS that ruins everyone's lives around her.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
"If ya don't eat your shit, ya can't have any urine! How can ya have any urine if ya don't eat your shit!?!"

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
The real question is what does the daughter look like, and when can I pick her up?