7-Eleven employees go to war with each other (Pakistan vs. India)

Both nations have nukes. So we may wake up to a billion or so fewer people tomorrow. #PrayForApu

Pakistan says it shot down 2 Indian warplanes
Feb. 27, 2019 1:42 AM EDT

ISLAMABAD (AP) — Pakistan’s army spokesman says the country’s air force shot down two Indian warplanes after they crossed the boundary between the two nuclear-armed rivals in the disputed territory of Kashmir, and that one Indian pilot was captured.

Maj. Gen. Asif Ghafoor says Pakistani troops on ground captured the Indian pilot. He says one of the planes crashed in Pakistan’s part of Kashmir and the other went down in Indian-controlled Kashmir.

He says that “one Indian pilot was arrested by troops on ground while two are in the area” on Wednesday.

Indian air force spokesman Anupam Banerjee in New Delhi said he has no information on Pakistan’s statement.

Earlier, senior Indian police officer Munir Ahmed Khan said an Indian Air Force plane crashed in Indian-controlled sector of Kashmir. It wasn’t immediately known if there were casualties.

Another police officer, S.P. Pani, said firefighters were at the site in Budgam area where the warplane crashed. Eyewitnesses said soldiers fired in air to keep residents away from the crash site.
India denies, btw.
Pakistan carrying out airstrikes in Kashmir
Feb. 27, 2019 2:20 AM EDT

ISLAMABAD (AP) — Pakistan’s foreign ministry says the country’s Air Force is carrying out airstrikes from within Pakistani airspace across the disputed Kashmir boundary but that this was not in “retaliation to continued Indian belligerence”.

The ministry said the strikes on Wednesday are aimed at “avoiding human loss and collateral damage.”

The statement came shortly after the Pakistani military shot down two Indian airplanes after they crossed the Kashmir border and captured one of the pilots.

It says the Pakistanis have “no intention of escalation, but are fully prepared to do so if forced into that paradigm. That is why we undertook the action with clear warning and in broad daylight.”

Meanwhile, civil administrator Baseer Khan confirmed that the airport in Srinagar, the main city in Indian-controlled Kashmir, was closed and said it was a “temporary and precautionary measure.”

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
If these two countries are at war, who the hell is answering our corporate phones?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
If these two countries are at war, who the hell is answering our corporate phones?
India could lose a billion people and still be able to help you plug in your laptop.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Nothing would please me more than those shit heaps to turn to ash

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
This is the first I am hearing of this. I say let them fight. Once they nuke each other all those jobs we lost to them will come back to the good old USA. More #WINNING & #MAGA!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
First I've heard of it (didn't pay attention to this thread).

I guess a convicted liar sucking the asses of half wits was a far more important story.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
My ass has learned this lesson, same with my heartburn
Trial and error, Sir. Only problem is how much those errors hurt. Find a good Curry place? One with an in-house Tandoor that makes on-site Naan? Top 5 meals. Has to be. Pho is another.

...fuckin' starvin'.

Last edited: