7 feet 7 inches and 360 pounds

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
I saw him play against UNC a couple weeks ago on ESPN and all Hansborough and the rest of the Tar Heel big men had to do was run this big goof up and down the court like twice until he was no longer a factor.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
i saw him play as well and he had trouble jumping over a line. i mean the guy dunked(i guess you would call it that) and never left the floor to do it. i watched for the novelty aspect.

vegas, you like that dunk by hansborough on him? god i love that kinda play

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
i saw him play as well and he had trouble jumping over a line. i mean the guy dunked(i guess you would call it that) and never left the floor to do it. i watched for the novelty aspect.

Yeah that was pretty sweet. I am not even a UNC fan, but I do like Tyler's old school style of physical play combined with his hustle.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
That's nothing there's a certain sometimes caller to the Ron & Fez show is is 7 foot 4 , 5 hundred and 60 pounds from Grenoble Fraance......

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htwkRYa0gOk
:action-sm

I saw him play against UNC a couple weeks ago on ESPN and all Hansborough and the rest of the Tar Heel big men had to do was run this big goof up and down the court like twice until he was no longer a factor.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Yeah I saw the game he played against the UNC a couple of weeks ago. He can't move for shit, so I don't see him having any future in the NBA.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
A mguy like this will get drafted first round because of his height and possible potential. But a guy like 5'5" Earl Boykins who can score 20-30 a game will go undrafted. That guy has a future, but probably the futrue Shawn Bradley.