71-year-old Catholic Church Decon charged with Incest

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005

Wednesday, December 12, 2007; 3:18 PM

A 71-year-old Catholic Church deacon from Silver Spring has been charged with incest for allegedly abusing an underage female relative in the 1960s and 1970s, Montgomery County police said today.

Dan Paul Stallings, who has served as deacon at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church in Silver Spring since 1986, was arrested yesterday and charged with 10 counts of incest, police said.

Police said the abuse took place outside the church. However, investigators are concerned that Stallings may have abused other children he met through the ministry, police said. He has been involved in the Catholic Youth Organization at St. John the Evangelist Parish, police said.

The Washington Archdiocese issued a statement today noting that the alleged abuse predates Stallings's work as a deacon. The archdiocese is sending letters to parishioners notifying them about the charges and asking anyone with information to cooperate with detectives, according to the statement.

Stallings passed criminal background checks the archdiocese conducts for employees who come into close contact with children, the archdiocese said.

Deacons are ordained clergy who assist priests with preaching and other functions. They may marry. Stallings was married when he was ordained and became widowed last year, the archdiocese said.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Hot geriatric news

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
This thread is useless without a pic of this hot priest..

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Where's Gangsta Fag when you need him? He'd be able to dispense some justice upon this man.

Edit: Wow. I must have missed the bus here. Didn't know that GF was a hoax. He had me fooled. It's damn hilarious though.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
At least it was a girl

bloody hymen

My ass has been turned into a bloody fountain
Apr 23, 2006
Massena, NY
I say if you want to be a pedo, be a pedo...just don't be a gay one. bravo sir and way to keep it in the family.

If my younger sister didn't run track back in the day she'd have a cock her in her ass, I'll tell you that much.