77-Year-Old Man Was Caught On Tape Fucking A Pig: And not junelikethemonth

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Jimmy Jeter has been charged with a crime against nature for allegedly violating a pig.

A 77-year-old man in southern Oklahoma has been charged with a crime against nature in connection with an incident in which he allegedly violated a pig.

Jimmy "Hawkeye" Jeter, of Davis, was arrested Thursday after a camera allegedly caught him sexually assaulting a show pig. The incident occurred in an agriculture barn on property belonging to Davis Public Schools, police said.

According to court documents obtained by KFOR-TV, Jeter walked into the pig pen, "unzipped his pants, appeared to pull something out of his pants, then bent over" a female pig.

Questioned by police about his alleged illegal activities, Jeter denied having sexual intercourse with the pig.

"I just stuck my finger up her private. That's all I did," Jeter said, according to police.

The man also allegedly admitted he was sexually gratified by the incident and told police he "did this in the early '70s."

Jeter has a previous criminal record and served prison time in 2008 for cattle theft and was arrested in 2011 for allegedly stealing horses, local radio station KTOK reported.

According to Kansas City's FOX 4 News, Jeter has been charged with "detestable and abominable crime against nature" for the latest incident and was booked into the Murray County Jail.

Link

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Was it a male pig? 'Cause that would be gay.

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Mar 17, 2006
Island Park, NY
He was previously charged with cattle and horse theft. I'm sure he fucked those too.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
No, it says female. He's not gay, just disgusting.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
This guy should have a .45 round blasted through his skull. He isn't worth the taxpayers money for a trial. Kid fuckers and animal fuckers should be executed on the spot.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Probably trying to find a way to make his own sossitch.
Everyone should keep that in mind the next time they bite into and tongue taste that pork chop or bacon. Some old farmer probably already had his way with it.

Being VERY familiar with pigs, that pork bitch probably didn't even notice.. ahh the good 'ol days.

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ
Jeter has been charged with "detestable and abominable crime against nature"
Kill them, fry them up and eat them...just dandy. Try to give one sexual pleasure and people get all uppity.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
We raise some hogs and except for that one Duroc gilt, none of them have been very attractive.

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
I don't see why this is illegal, especially farm animals. It's my pig, I'll fuck it if I want to. I'm gonna kill it anyway, which is perfectly legal.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
This guy should have a .45 round blasted through his skull. He isn't worth the taxpayers money for a trial. Kid fuckers and animal fuckers should be executed on the spot.
I agree, we should change our entire legal system and get rid of habeas corpus for anyone accused of having sex with animals.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I agree, we should change our entire legal system and get rid of habeas corpus for anyone accused of having sex with animals.
Oh literal...

By the way, I don't think habeas corpus applies here. Going by Psychopath's post, I don't think the prisoner is going to be detained indefinitely.