8 Year Old Dies After Wedding Night

Nothing Sound

Riding the Biggest Wave
Dec 9, 2004
Next to aleash
Sanaa, Yemen (CNN) -- Yemen's human rights minister wants child marriage outlawed after an 8-year-old girl reportedly died of internal injuries that she suffered on her wedding night.

When reports emerged last week that a girl named Rawan, from the northern Yemeni town of Haradh, died a few days after being married off to a 40-year-old man, Yemenis were horrified.

International outrage quickly grew, as the alleged incident highlighted once again the extremely controversial issue of child marriage in Yemen -- a country where the practice is still legal.

Residents of Haradh told local media outlets that Rawan's cause of death was internal bleeding, believed to be the result of sexual intercourse that tore her uterus and other organs.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Since this is a repost, I'll use all the jokes up that didn't make the cut in the last thread:

At least she died doing what she loved.

Talk about getting fucked to death

That's what she gets for not giving up the ass

Do you think he at least finished?

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Yes. It's also a made up story. Not that they don't fuck kids to death in the Middle East, but this particular one appears to still be alive and well. Not even married yet or anything.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Yes. It's also a made up story. Not that they don't fuck kids to death in the Middle East, but this particular one appears to still be alive and well. Not even married yet or anything.
Too late, already jizzed.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Some burg on the other side of the planet, where everyone is poor, there is no such thing as 'Happiness' or 'Enjoyment' and everything is awful, all the time.

Kind of like the mind of @fletcher
It could be worse, I could be permanently latched to a fat ginger ice queen. Makes my misanthropy seem downright gleeful in comparison.

THRILLHO

Apr 5, 2009
Bothell, Wa.
I was too chicken shit to break up with my girlfriend at the time so I told her I was moving to Yemen. She insisted on seeing me off at the airport so I actually had to buy a ticket and fly to Yemen. It was pretty wacky.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
What can I say, the truth hurts. Now ditch the pig already.
Soon enough, my guardian angel.

I was too chicken shit to break up with my girlfriend at the time so I told her I was moving to Yemen. She insisted on seeing me off at the airport so I actually had to buy a ticket and fly to Yemen. It was pretty wacky.
Fucking BULLSHIT! That was an episode of 'Friends', you lying asshole!