9 Year Old Beats Hardest Guitar Hero Level

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
[media]http://www.break.com/index/9-year-old-beats-hardest-guitar-hero-level.html[/media]
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
if its real its fucking amazing!!!

But some of the sound is a lil delayed so im skeptical

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I challenge him to a game of playing 'Appetite for Destruction' or 'Lateralus' on real guitar.

I can play a game real good
*yawn*

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
My brother has been playing the guitar for over 20 years and he hates the idea of Guitar Hero. He doesnt understand why somebody would want to play a fake guitar and thinks GH is stupid. Guitar players just dont get it. Its a game and those who play it arent trying to play a real guitar or think they can.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
My brother has been playing the guitar for over 20 years and he hates the idea of Guitar Hero. He doesnt understand why somebody would want to play a fake guitar and thinks GH is stupid. Guitar players just dont get it. Its a game and those who play it arent trying to play a real guitar or think they can.
Yeah, thats right. Guitar players are stuck up queers. Do MLB players put down baseball games? Hell no, they all play them. Because I fucking rock at Madden 07 does not mean I think I am better then LaDainian Tomlinson. Tell your brother I think he is a pole smoking homo.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Yeah, thats right. Guitar players are stuck up queers. Do MLB players put down baseball games? Hell no, they all play them. Because I fucking rock at Madden 07 does not mean I think I am better then LaDainian Tomlinson. Tell your brother I think he is a pole smoking homo.
X2.

Only thing I hate about all the guitar hero vids I've seen is that annoying little pickup thingy that is so fucking loud it takes me out of it.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
That kid is unreal. I wanted to smash the controller on medium. Just think about if he actually spent that much time into playing the real guitar.

I have heard because of that game guitar sales are up alot because it has made alot of kids want to play the real thing.

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
I was at my girls cousins house for xmas and her 17 year old cousin has the game beat on expert. INFUCKINGSANE! He has won 4 local contests at some of the game stores and 1 at his school. I was stupefied when I was watching him play. I just got the ps3 and guitar hero 3 for it and just beat it on easy and thats all I think I can do going to start it on med but im not going to go far on med I dont see it happening with me.

DOH

aka DD Roxxx. MILF.
Apr 15, 2004
So is this what the kid saw when he finally beat the hardest level?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq6-QbbRD4[/media]

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
yea well it's not gonna get him laid...crazy kid go get a friend...hahahah I still cant do anything on that game past easy...maybe I shouldnt drink and play...hahahaha

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
But for the first minute he was only hitting the color frets on the neck. How does that count?

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
i've been playing for like 7 years now, somewhat decent, but i totally blow at guitar hero. i don't give a shit if people think they're awesome at the game and can kick my ass in it, good for them. but i've run into a few assholes that kill in GH, and when i say i play actual guitar but cant play dragonforce, they get all high and mighty because they can on GH. those are the asses i hate.

those are the ones that would make me swing my explorer into them, and not feel bad about breaking it.