9-year-old molested at Wal-Mart

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
WTF? This is why I'm FOR vigilantes and bounty hunters. Gettin' these creeps off the streets and out of white trash HQ at Wally World.

http://news8.net/news/stories/1007/466129.html

FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) - An Alexandria man has been charged with molesting a 9-year-old girl in a Fairfax County Wal-Mart.

Fairfax County police say 36-year-old Jaime Calacan Junior told the girl that he was a police officer and that he had to check her pockets for stolen merchandise, but while he was checking the girl, he molested her.

The girl kicked the man in the groin and ran to her mother. She notified store security, who called police. Calacan was arrested shortly afterward inside the store. He's been charged with abduction, aggravated sexual battery, impersonating a police officer and other counts.

A Wal-Mart spokesman says the company takes such incidents seriously and works with police to ensure customers' safety.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
It's always a 35-36 year old. That must be the age that people turn pedo.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
every walmart i've seen has cameras covering every inch of the place, so I wonder if we'll ever see the clip of the girl kicking the guy.

sad story, but that one moment would rule.

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
every walmart i've seen has cameras covering every inch of the place, so I wonder if we'll ever see the clip of the girl kicking the guy.

sad story, but that one moment would rule.
That would be good to get...

That 9-year-old must have taken karate. BAM!!!...right in the nuts. Good for her.

Problem being; that some dispshit judge will give him no more than 10 years.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
WTF? This is why I'm FOR vigilantes and bounty hunters. Gettin' these creeps off the streets and out of white trash HQ at Wally World.
QFT! I will be teaching my little girl some basic self-defense thats for sure.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
told the girl that he was a police officer and that he had to check her pockets for stolen merchandise, but while he was checking the girl, he molested her
Ah yes, who hasn't used that one before.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
it really doesn't sound too far off from a great potential curb your enthusiasm subplot.

larry has to buy a toy at the store for some important person's kid. he gets to the store sees the toy, sees a little girl stealing it. he calls her out on it and eventually starts reaching into her pocket then she kicks him in the balls and people see the video (with no sound) and they all hate larry. and maybe it turns out that the girl is the important person's kid anyway.