92.3 KROC (NY) PD Tracy Cloherty vs. Ms. Jones

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
I like Tracy, the new PD. She's not afraid to be real on the air, and can shoot down Bob Kelly like a champ.

Ms. Jones seem to have a lot of shit to say.
Anyone read the book? (oops...wrong demo:biggrinea)

http://blackvoices.aol.com/blogs/2007/07/20/miss-jones-opening-up-about-radio-rivals/

blackvoices.aol said:
Tracy Cloherty, a former Emmis Broadcasting Corporation big-wig who ran HOT- 97, is portrayed as a low-down, lying, celebrity-seeking, bitch who often criticized Jones's show without offering any tools. Jones later found out that she lied about promoting her Motown Album 'The Other Woman' on the influential station.

Cloherty wound up helping propel Torain, who was initially brought on as a "writer of radio copy" for Jones's show, into an overnight radio sensation, on the other hand.

Hmmm.

"Tracy and Star were kindred spirits," she writes. "They shared the same kind of perverse humor. Very sexually depraved and misogynistic. Tracy was into that. She liked that Howard Stern-type shit and listened to Stern every morning."

That's much -- especially considering Cloherty is now programming K-Rock, Stern's former radio home.

Ms. Jones Book Release at Borders

[yt]tUJ1xUGbBBw[/yt]

These people can read?

With O&A's help, this might be a really fun catfight.:icon_mrgr

Her Book also reveals affairs with Busta Rhymes & Jay Z.

http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/hot-97s...-and-jay-z-in-memoir-have-you-met-miss-jones/

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Id bet she resents tracey for fucking ******* first and foremost. then whatever shit happened was because of that. black girls do not react positively towards that

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
That's the Cunt on Steve Harvey's show right? The one who's contribution was "Mmm Hmm" and "That's Right". What a useless bitch she is. She also laughed along w/Harvey's redneck gimmick, but wants to criticize others for being misogynistic??? Fuck Her!!!!

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I remember the really small photo of Tracy in another thread, but I need a bigger photo.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
heres some more gossip about tracey in a lawsuit against Source magazine from a former employee

More specifically, Osorio claims in the court papers that Scott ordered the magazine's editors to publish articles about Hot 97's Angie Martinez and the station's program director, Tracy Cloherty, which suggested both women were sexually promiscuous and "had advanced their careers in the rap music industry by having sex with many entertainers and performing certain sexual acts."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1499878/20050411/index.jhtml?headlines=true

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
That's the Cunt on Steve Harvey's show right? The one who's contribution was "Mmm Hmm" and "That's Right". What a useless bitch she is. She also laughed along w/Harvey's redneck gimmick, but wants to criticize others for being misogynistic??? Fuck Her!!!!
That's an entirely different Negro. I believe you're thinking of Shirley Strawberry.

Miss Jones was part of the Tsunami song on Hot 97 but "somehow" managed to not get fired when they canned Todd Lynn & Rick.

Carolina Kike

World's Only Redneck Kike
Oct 30, 2005
Columbia, SC/Watertown, MA

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
She's no brilliant essayist like our James Norton.

"Amazon.com Sales Rank: #23,212 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)" :haha7::haha7::haha7:

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Are we supposed to be pissed because she listened to Howard Stern? Is that why his name was put in bold?

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
no i think we are supposed to focus on her being a "sexually depraved" whore
Okay, just making sure where we were going with this. It's too bad Jimmy's so in love with his girlfriend or else he could fuck her on the air.

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH

Ecchhh... this is the "chick" the boys and bobby kelly are drooling over?

whitebeard

Chairman of the board
Sep 10, 2006
North Reading, MA

Farm Flufer

P.I.S.S. #202
Apr 28, 2005
Tampa, FL
Just watched the clip. Who is the chick in the pictures, cause it can't possibly be the same woman from the video.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Are we supposed to be pissed because she listened to Howard Stern? Is that why his name was put in bold?
No. It was bold on the site Tax cut and pasted from, just like every other name and every quote in the story. Apparently Negroes aren't big on words.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
doesnt matter anyway...she was with a wiggle(s) and is now damaged goods...
next time they get her on air, they should play the game they played with ants mom, which Met did she go out with. only this would what rappers has this broad banged

Dani75

I hate stupid people...
Jan 27, 2005
Norton, MA
Is it just me or does she sound like Sandy Kane? I need to see a pic of her. All I could think of yesterday while listening was that she sounded a lot like that fucking annoying whore troll.