Barsky - Fired
Vinnie The Crumb - Demoted to Eagles Games
Kim - Fired

Matt and Huggy, longtime O&A friends and DJ's -
Fired, and Fired.

Scotty And Alex -
Gone and Gone.

Kidd Chris -
Unknown, probably coming to a Sirius satellite radio near you soon.

The kicked the 5pm off with Welcome to the Jungle, Back in Black and Smells like Teen Spirit.

UCCCKKKKKK.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Barsky Show (following O&A) -
Barsky - Fired
Vinnie The Crumb - Demoted to Eagles Games
Kim - Fired

Matt and Huggy, longtime O&A friends and DJ's -
Fired, and Fired.

Scotty And Alex -
Gone and Gone.

Kidd Chris -
Unknown, probably coming to a Sirius satellite radio near you soon.

The kicked the 5pm off with Welcome to the Jungle, Back in Black and Smells like Teen Spirit.

UCCCKKKKKK.

from what Kidd Chris said on the show he will still be on the station doing his show with music during it, because he doesnt have the talent to sustain a 3 hour show on regular radio....

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Kidd Chris is still there.

I am half expecting them to start syndicating him soon. I suspect we're more likely to see him in PM drive on KRock than Ron & Fez.. .but thats just my though.l

Drederick Tatum

Apr 12, 2007

I am half expecting them to start syndicating him soon. I suspect we're more likely to see him in PM drive on KRock than Ron & Fez.. .but thats just my though.l
I think the fact that they demoted Kidd Chris to be a record spinner kills any notion of syndication. Not to mention his failure in syndication already.

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
If they were going to go rock, why not go modern...we already own the album of the old shite

Razor Roman

Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I think the fact that they demoted Kidd Chris to be a record spinner kills any notion of syndication. Not to mention his failure in syndication already.
Is it really a demotion if he was the only guy who kept his job? And maybe they want someone to play rock music and do some shenannigans in PM drive

Drederick Tatum

Apr 12, 2007
Is it really a demotion if he was the only guy who kept his job? And maybe they want someone to play rock music and do some shenannigans in PM drive
I hear ya. But, I think it's a case where he was a bright spot in the lineup but they wanted to overhaul the station which includes over hauling his show. Half his staff fired, he has to play records now. His show will not be nearly the same. Hopefully this will cut air time for that awful tranny and that asshole Levy.

Razor Roman

Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I hear ya. But, I think it's a case where he was a bright spot in the lineup but they wanted to overhaul the station which includes over hauling his show. Half his staff fired, he has to play records now. His show will not be nearly the same. Hopefully this will cut air time for that awful tranny and that asshole Levy.
I haven't really listened to the show... but an AAF O&A style show would probably be best in PM drive, for both WYSP and KRock.

Anyway, welcome to the board! Love the username!

Audi Mike

Mar 18, 2006
i doubt chris is going to sirius,howie promised him a spot on his channel but sirirus pays there talent less then nothing because howies taking all the money and isnt about to give some up to help get chris in there even though he claims hes a "friend"

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Christ, Barsky has been on almost every channel in Philly.

I'll miss Kim's lesbian stories.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005

I haven't really listened to the show... but an AAF O&A style show would probably be best in PM drive, for both WYSP and KRock.

Anyway, welcome to the board! Love the username!

AWWWWWW
How Cute

:action-sm

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Great YSP can go back to playing boring shit. Maybe I can finally hear Tool and System of a Down over, and over, and over, and over.

C

chrismcdevitt

Those shows weren't doing any ratings, which is why they're gone. I don't care for rock music either. But you do what the company wants. They know what they're doing. Remember the hit that was David Lee Roth? Trust them.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Those shows weren't doing any ratings, which is why they're gone. I don't care for rock music either. But you do what the company wants. They know what they're doing. Remember the hit that was David Lee Roth? Trust them.
how does kidd chris feel about them firing his producers?

C

chrismcdevitt

how does kidd chris feel about them firing his producers?
I just got back from Florida, haven't really spoken to anyone, I imagine he's not happy about it. But the prods probably didn't have the contracts the on-air did.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
I just got back from Florida, haven't really spoken to anyone, I imagine he's not happy about it. But the prods probably didn't have the contracts the on-air did.
....i was wondering why kidd chris wasnt able to get you in for car crash comedy...

C

chrismcdevitt

....i was wondering why kidd chris wasnt about to get you in for car crash comedy...
Actually, he doesn't make the call... it's the prog coordinator for WYSP, another dude named Chris, but he happens to be a reader of Halfninja.com and knew that I was away...

I really did want to give it a second chance. I fucking bombed horribly the last time, and while I know what you think of my little 'act', Redding, I know that I could have done better the second time around. Preparation makes everything easier. The last time we got called the night before.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Actually, he doesn't make the call... it's the prog coordinator for WYSP, another dude named Chris, but he happens to be a reader of Halfninja.com and knew that I was away...

I really did want to give it a second chance. I fucking bombed horribly the last time, and while I know what you think of my little 'act', Redding, I know that I could have done better the second time around. Preparation makes everything easier. The last time we got called the night before.
yeah i admit im not a fan of your act but i definitely have a respect for anyone that gets up there and does it...i was also in line to do CCC but didnt get a chance, truthfully im just starting out doing this whole standup thing and i know its not easy....that being said i was not happy that i didnt get a chance to see what i could do

C

chrismcdevitt

yeah i admit im not a fan of your act but i definitely have a respect for anyone that gets up there and does it...i was also in line to do CCC but didnt get a chance, truthfully im just starting out doing this whole standup thing and i know its not easy....that being said i was not happy that i didnt get a chance to see what i could do
Just keep working at it. Last place you wanna be if you just started is in front of 10,000 people. Anything over 1000, there's this palpable hum of heartbeats and exhales... very weird the first time you do it. But again, 1000 people way easier than 10 people in conference room b.

So it's a tradeoff. I still can't believe people pay me to make **** jokes.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Just keep working at it. Last place you wanna be if you just started is in front of 10,000 people. Anything over 1000, there's this palpable hum of heartbeats and exhales... very weird the first time you do it. But again, 1000 people way easier than 10 people in conference room b.

So it's a tradeoff. I still can't believe people pay me to make **** jokes.
the one thing about me is that at times im shy one minute then i do dumb shit like entering contests to do standup in front of 10k people...i worked my ass off for two weeks preparing writing my own material and really trying to be different with my material (mostly personal experiences) i went to helium to try and get on there tuesday show i was the second person signed in and was turned away...so i ended up doing my act in front of a couple of my friends to get ready...in the end i didnt get on for CCC so that was dissapointing butl im probably gonna try and get on at the comedy cabaret this wednesday (unless of course im getting fitted for a cast...fucking sunday softball)

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Enough about CCC. This thread is about WYSP and how the station sucks ass. :action-sm

Congratulations, Philly. You now have to endure the same crappy shit we hear in NYC. I can't wait to see the ratings books.

Drederick Tatum

Apr 12, 2007
No Barsky, no Matt and Huggy, less Kidd Chris, no Scottie and Alex. The music may suck, but it's still an improvement over that awful lineup.