A Bang Up Job

Jan 15, 2005
Ok , Im going to stray from my usual bashing of Free Fm to say that this week of best ofs have been great so far ...keep up the good work .:clap:

Apr 14, 2003
I haven't gotten to listen to the fm best-ofs yet, but from what I read on Steve from Bayshore's rundown it sounds like it's a good mix of 'NEW bits and stuff from the past 2 years of FM. Good job all around for the O&A staff for putting together great best-ofs for the vacation.

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
I'm listening to the XM best of from yesterday and laughing my ass off. Much love for the behind the scenes players.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
We don't get FM here in Philly anymore so I'll have to take your
opinion of it.

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Oct 4, 2004
Dare I say kudos to the staff that put together the FM best ofs....Alot of great edgy stuff.

Big Fat Steve

I always wanted to fuck the Pink Power Ranger
Mar 5, 2005
As long as they don't run the classic "CBS FM" bit on modern day terrestrial radio again. Last year, during best of, that bit got murdered.

R.BuddDwyer

Feb 2, 2006
If its the same as the BO's on XM, agree, great selection.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The XM best ofs have been great. I'm really diggin the best ofs for the comedians associated with the show. I've also heard a few segments and bits of old that I've never heard before. Great stuff.

ChuckiesChalupa

Mar 19, 2008
The XM best ofs have been great. I'm really diggin the best ofs for the comedians associated with the show. I've also heard a few segments and bits of old that I've never heard before. Great stuff.
They have been! Has anyone noticed that commercials are pretty thick now? Worse than when its just regular show and replay?

Jan 15, 2005
Yah , The XM commercials during the replays have been very heavy but since they arent really interupting any flow of the live show and if all the bits gets played in it's entirety then I dont mind it all that much .

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
The XM Best of the Worst Of has been great!

The Brewer bit about the dog and the Scooter was the best!

ol' Cabey leg

As in Ol' (Darryl) Cabey leg
Mar 4, 2005
Miss Breuer. Hopefully they get back together if the merger goes through.

CMMatt

The bottom of the barrel
Feb 19, 2007
:clap: Loving the XM Worst-of. Definetly miss Breuer, Mohr and Quinn. They played my favorite too with Jimmy going with Quinn to see some tranny play and O&A were ripping on him until Colin came in. I had to go to work though and I missed the end :( Did they play all the way though till when Vos called in cause his daughters woke him up saying they were badmouthing him lol?