A big FU to Blacks who hate the police

Debbie1125

The reward for finding the killer of Officer Cassidy last week is now $150,000. I would be willing to bet my salary that someone knows where he is but won't report this piece of garbage. And why the hell is it that when a cop shoots one of them, it's bitching and moaning about police brutality yet no sorrow is expressed for law enforcement when they are killed in the line of duty?

The blacks want to be protected against violence yet when the Philly PD does their job they don't like it. I say take all of the police out of the craphole neighborhoods and let the drug dealers and other assorted scumbags kill each other. Oh yeah and where is Al Sharpton? I guess he only speaks up when he thinks cops are in the wrong.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
It's not just Philly where they hate the cops. No matter what city you go to, every time a ****** gets arrested or accused of a crime, right away the rest of the savages come out of the woodwork and cry bias. And there's Revs. Al & Jesse leading the march. Nine times out of ten, the complaints are unfounded, but by the time that's decided the media have the cops tried and convicted and Revs. Al & Jesse spinning it to where there was a coverup of the "real" story, just like they did in the Duke case (which wasn't against cops but white kids who were tried and convicted by the media)

And ******* wonder why white people hate them so much

Slap Jackson

Is that why we hate them? I always thought it was because they had bigger dicks than us and could fuck our women better than we can imagine.

Silly me.

If you go through life wanting things both ways you get neither. It's why they're in the position they are today.

Great FU.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Not black, but close enough.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Somehow I think I'll be able to cope with the fact that you hate black people. :action-sm
[ani defranco] white people are so scared...of black people [/ani defranco]

For the record, I don't hate black people. Two of my closest friends are black .... I hate ******s - there's a big difference between the two

:action-sm back atcha kev

[ani defranco] white people are so scared...of black people [/ani defranco]

For the record, I don't hate black people. Two of my closest friends are black .... I hate ******s - there's a big difference between the two

:action-sm back atcha kev
I agree there is a difference. Question for you though. Have you ever had a conversation with your two black friends about ******s?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
I agree there is a difference. Question for you though. Have you ever had a conversation with your two black friends about ******s?
Yes, with my 2 friends and with several of the others in my courthouse that I'm friendly with and they hate them as well. All of them feel that it is hard to be a black in America because of the general prejudices, but say that ******s make it harder. The ******s are the ones who get all the media coverage so everyone assumes they're all like that when the majority of them are just trying to live their lives and raise their children to be assets to themselves, their country and their world.

P

polish_jerk

all black people belong in jail HAIL OPIE AND ANTHONY COPS ARE GREAT AND I ALWAYS WAVE HELLO AT POLICE OFFICERS