A Bumper Sticker for Ant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
‘Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real.

By Eric Pfeiffer

An image purporting to show a racist, anti-Obama bumper sticker on the back of a vehicle has been garnering lots of attention on Facebook in the past 24 hours.

The bumper sticker reads, "Don't Re-Nig in 2012." And in smaller print below, "Stop repeat offenders. Don't' reelect Obama!" The sticker also features an image of the Obama campaign logo crossed out.

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

It's still unclear is the image of the vehicle has been altered in any way, but a website called "Stumpy's Stickers" offers the bumper sticker for sale for $3. And as The Root points out, the site also several other racially insensitive items for sale as well. The urban myth debunking site Snopes says it cannot yet determine the origins of the photo, but also points out the availability of other similar t-shirts and bumper stickers.

There is even an eponymous "Dontre-nig.com" website that appears to have crashed. Going to the page brings up a "Bandwith Limit Exceeded" warning message. I checked the domain registration service site WHOIS, which listed the site as belonging to an anonymous owner who purchased the URL through the company DomainsByProxy.com, based in Scottsdale, Arizona.

The company specializes in keeping the names of Internet domain owners private.
And as one astute Facebook reader pointed out, the bumper sticker is not only offensive, it's pretty dumb. After all, if you take the top message at its literal meaning, to not renege in 2012, would mean to in fact re-elect President Obama.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I do like the name Dontre Nig.

I don't even think of it as Don't Renege. I just thought it was someone using Nig without any cleverness behind it.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Yet another chance for lefties to go "SEE! Everyone that opposes Obama thinks this way!"

I've already been seeing people start that kind of argument on Facebook.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
So one offensive bumper sticker is news now? What happened, no pet weddings to report on?

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I wouldn't mind if that car got its bumpers kicked in, but it's actually cleverer than most libs probably realize. He would have gotten fewer votes if he wasn't black.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
Luckily the Benelli sticker indicates that the vehicle owner is a bleeding-heart libby lib. Nothing to see here folks!

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Yet all the niggers voting for him BECAUSE he's black is perfectly acceptable.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Yet all the niggers voting for him BECAUSE he's black is perfectly acceptable.
You honestly think it's unacceptable? You think Giuliani would ever have been elected if he ran for mayor in Portland Oregon?

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
You honestly think it's unacceptable? You think Giuliani would ever have been elected if he ran for mayor in Portland Oregon?
Voting for someone sole because of their (perceived) race is just as bad as voting against them because of it. Both sides are bigoted one way or the other, and are either blind to or outright ignoring the candidate's qualifications and/or politics.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
This doesn't even make sense. There's no reason that Rudy couldn't have been mayor of Portland if he were from there.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
This doesn't even make sense. There's no reason that Rudy couldn't have been mayor of Portland if he were from there.
Guineas jacked Giuliani in. There are fewer guineas the further west you go.

Voting for someone sole because of their (perceived) race is just as bad as voting against them because of it.
I would hope so!

Yes, you fucking retard. Stick to the MMA threads you know nothing about.
Hey, I was just asking. :)

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I think it is fucking fantastic but I have enough common sense to realize that if I put that on my car and put it in this UW parking lot it would be vaporized in about 15 minutes and I'd be suspended or expelled.

Great sticker, though.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Hey Mills, did the Italians also elect Dinkins, Koch, and Bloomberg?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

I am guessing Aroostook county... one of the poorest counties in the US that always seem to vote Republican and always bitches that the coastal regions get all the attention.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State

I am guessing Aroostook county... one of the poorest counties in the US that always seem to vote Republican and always bitches that the coastal regions get all the attention.
Reminds me of that piece Bill Maher did last week on Mississippi.

[video=youtube;Kb62fpsyhC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb62fpsyhC4[/video]

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Hey Mills, did the Italians also elect Dinkins, Koch, and Bloomberg?
Probably not. Either way, are you trying to squeeze a WW2 point in on the issue somehow with all those jew names? Honest question.

I don't know why you're even trying to defend Dummy partisan DTT. If you know any NY Italians whatsoever, you know they did the exact same thing with Giuliani that US blacks did with Obama.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO

At least I don't see anything racist on there. Although that license plate will be funny in a few years. Kinda like those dummies still driving around with a "W'04" sticker on their Saturn.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Yup. If I saw someone (white libs) kicking that, I'd do the good samaritan thing and try to stop it. If I saw 2 or more (N persons) chimping out on the first one, I'd probably join in.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
At least I don't see anything racist on there. Although that license plate will be funny in a few years. Kinda like those dummies still driving around with a "W'04" sticker on their Saturn.
There is a Prius (shockingly) that has every green/Obama/Coexist etc bumper sticker on it... really want to tell her about how non-green her car is.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Reminds me of that piece Bill Maher did last week on Mississippi.

[video=youtube;Kb62fpsyhC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb62fpsyhC4[/video]
Replace cleetus accent with wicked Mainah accent... and you have Aroostook county... don't forget to film some of the barefoot fish eyed kids coming out of the woods and saying your hair is purdy... skeeved my chick out when she saw this when she worked on the border with CBP...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
That's really hilarious, since part of the reason I said I'd put a stop to shenanigans that were being done to it, was that I thought it looked like damn fine work.

edit: could always be a photoshop. Actually the Obama heads are pretty cartoony. I think it is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.