A Car Accident that is NSFMV

predators1998

:haha7::haha7::haha7:
Those wacky Germans! I don't just like them...I Lllllooooove them!!!!

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Yeah. That highway rules. It allows reasonable people to enjoy themselves and the automobiles they worked hard to purchase. At the same time, it thins the herd of complete retards who don't deserve the things they have.

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
Gotta love the use of coffins at the accident scene...

that was fucking awesome....What was that he was holding? that was huge....some like intestines?

SmallFry

CM Mark

The East is Ours!

MJMANDALAY

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
I have never seen coffins being used on the scene before like that. That's very wierd. The music added makes it disturbing. Anybody know the song?

What I find funny about that second vid is how nobody is trying to help those that look like they're still alive. Reality is a bitch.

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
I'm unemployed as of last saturday and it's a holiday, so I've been watching videos all day. Here's another I saw today.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1198734287/Dead_Bodies_Lie_in_the_Road_After_an_Awful_Accident

Didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I'd be freaked if I saw it in real life I guess.

That was fucking brutal.

The people who were dead didn't bother me as much as the guy laying in the middle of the road who was alive and barely moving. The guy who was pulsating in the mangled SUV was rough too.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
That was fucking brutal.

The people who were dead didn't bother me as much as the guy laying in the middle of the road who was alive and barely moving. The guy who was pulsating in the mangled SUV was rough too.
Whew... I was thinking why are people not doing anything, then again, what can you do?

Disturbing indeed. Could be one of the worst we have had here.