A certain member here might want to look at this

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I know of a certain member here who has a video of himself doing a little of that speeding.. beware, this is in limey land but will come here eventually.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002410000-2007260223,00.html

By NEIL SYSON
June 06, 2007

A SPEED nut who posted pictures on the internet of himself apparently driving at more than 150mph faced a grilling from police last night – after being trapped by The Sun.
Anthony Coyne, 27, used the anonymous nickname “antgtv” to boast of his illegal spree on a message board dedicated to drivers of the Vauxhall VX220 sports car.

One photo, taken by his passenger, showed the speedo needle hovering above 150mph. Another was taken through the car windscreen, showing the motorway ahead.

Coyne believed there was nothing in the photos to show where the speeding took place or to identify him.

But The Sun tracked him down in hours. The dummy left his phone number in earlier postings on website www.vx220.org.uk. He also spoke of buying the £14,000 blue turbo and revealed the vehicle’s registration number.

Coyne gave away the location by revealing he was taking his new motor to Paris. There is only one motorway he would use from his South East London home. And we identified the exact spot on the M20 near Harrietsham in Kent.

The photos even gave away the moment – 07.26 on May 27. Kent Police were last night examining the evidence. Inspector Paul Sellwood said: “Drivers who commit offences will be dealt with. We are grateful to The Sun.”

Coyne told us, “I was not doing that kind of speed” and claimed the web posting was “to get a reaction”. Other people on the site described him as “a fool” and a “kamikaze pilot”.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I don't know who you are talking about...

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
No known such member exists...

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
hmmm... a phoenix rises from the ahses.

interesting.

cozzie

head retard
sorry for all the speculation , but I didn't know my tricycle would go that fast

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Hey coz, start this off with "Razzle Dazzle" Next time you goose. Maybe then this thread would be 15 pages by now.

PS as long as it's not about Zag. :action-sm

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
phew...i read the title of this thread and thought a Wackbagger found those photos of me with that Alaskan husky.

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
What's up with that guy's facial hair? It looks like the shit inside a corn husk.:yuck2:

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
The article failed to mention that, upon arrest, he said "Your mom's box."