A Day Without Wackbag?!?!?!?!

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Holy fuck, I think I got the DT's about 12 hours ago. Next time warn a guy, you fuckers!!!!!

I signed the petition and spread the word to everyone I knew via email.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
It was obviously sullied by hackers.

I'm guessing Fagits for the Liberal Front, i've seen plenty of their terroristic hackeries on the proxy servers and http's

I once edited the ammo cap in the Duke Nukem 3d game files, let's just say i'm a prolific java code repairer.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Sweet heroin enter my vein!

jimmymac72

Up all night
It's My Birthday!
Broke down on the side of I40 in some backwooks hickville with nothing to do. Thank God wackbag is back!

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
I am glad my Boardwalk Empire season one box set showed up today, or I would have murdered someone. It was hard enough with wikipedia being down.

Poison The Well

Somebody poisoned the water-hole!
I was at work all day so I didn't really notice anything. Although I did try to pop on this morning and was just "Oh, okay." and went and made coffee.

OccupyWackbag

Well thank god Wackbag took part in this. That should open some eyes... At least I can finally check my fucking messages now.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
I am glad my Boardwalk Empire season one box set showed up today, or I would have murdered someone. It was hard enough with wikipedia being down.
They explained it on their site. All you needed to do was disable javascript, or if you caught the trick on O&A, hit ESC just after the page loaded.

Josh_R

I was bored as fuck all day, and there were so many times that I wanted to bash Opie, but had to keep my opinion to myself ;)

hmm I slept all day and then about 4 I heard on the radio that wikipedia got shut off, hmmmm what was the Government hiding?

are we china now???

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Wackbag went black and now it's never going to go back.

Turfmower

They should have blacked out facebook if they wanted the scopa shit dropped. All the bored house wives worried about that their farms where going to die would have got that shit passed.