a female intern?

Wasn't there a girl who showed up a while ago in the audience who was there to interview for an internship. They talked to her for a few and it sounded like they were going to bring her on.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
if i worked there id hire a girl. girls are nice.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
do you not remember the many times Opie and Anthony both have discussed why they don't have female interns and why its an all guy staff?
rings a bell. im sure this wont end well. shes not even really familiar with the show. but she looks pretty from the paltalk pics. so i say :upp:

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
rings a bell. im sure this wont end well. shes not even really familiar with the show. but she looks pretty from the paltalk pics. so i say :upp:
She's fucking IAD. She's pretty and wears glasses which makes her prettier. But she's fucking IAD.

Francine was also an intern back in the old days. But these are new days and different times. We live in a post-Imus world.

My other option would be: The Opie and Anthony Jump The Shark Moment.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
This will definitly end in a lawsuit.

Whats this world cooomming too?

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Look what Opie had to adopt to make him more palatable to the listening audience

Coll76

I'm a chic, I'm not big on the chic intern idea.

Sort of like having a chic as a sportscaster............NO!

Don't be so pissed off about a female intern.... Have you forgotten the gem that is Francine??? And lilly on R&F isn't some stuck up cunt that would cry r ape; literally.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
I trust O&A. If they liked her then it will be fine. If she was forced on them, well they did say they'd go out with a bang.... I'd love just one more episode of "slave girl" before the end.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
I trust O&A. If they liked her then it will be fine. If she was forced on them, well they did say they'd go out with a bang.... I'd love just one more episode of "slave girl" before the end.
very true sir

Maybe she's just someone who was a qualified candidate to be an intern.. If she was FORCED on O&A.. even if she was hired by CBS against the wills of O&A, they would just keep her off the air.

The fact that they're bringing her on air, means that there's no conspiracy.. She's just an intern for the summer, who can probably do production, so steve brought her on.

highway23

I miss NY wings
I just hope that she truly knows the show, what it's all about, and what type of humor she's going to have to endure...

if she doesn't...then I don't see it going well.

Of course, there's nothing saying that they have to put her on the radio...but would they get in trouble for that?...

Than & Sam and the other boys must be popping boners and betting on who is going to bag her first

big doodies jim

Spreading the virus in PA
and the hole has arrived. Now guys.... Im actually kind of happy I cant listen to the FM show.

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
What you wrote.
do you not remember the many times Opie and Anthony both have discussed why they don't have female interns and why its an all guy staff?
What I read.
do you not remember the many times Opie and Anthony both have discussed why they don't have female interns and why its an all gay staff?
Honest mistake or Freudian slip?

I'm so conflicted.

its not about whether you trust the boys. based on past commentary by them about this subject I have a hard time believing they had any say in the matter.