A Game of Thrones - HBO Series

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Is there a way to sum that up without listening to that awkwardly pronouncing character's names ass prattle on for 9 minutes?
Mel-is-SAND-drah

One of the podcasts I used to listen to used to pronounce like 25% of the names differently from the show, annoyed me so much. I forget them all, but the main one was Baratheon.
He'd say Ba-RAAAYYYY-Theon vs Ba-Rah-Theon. I wanna say he was from like Wisconsin and he'd say "The" as "Dah" instead of "Tha"... Going to da store.
It was subtle but annoying. Speak like me

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mel-is-SAND-drah

One of the podcasts I used to listen to used to pronounce like 25% of the names differently from the show, annoyed me so much. I forget them all, but the main one was Baratheon.
He'd say Ba-RAAAYYYY-Theon vs Ba-Rah-Theon. I wanna say he was from like Wisconsin and he'd say "The" as "Dah" instead of "Tha"... Going to da store.
It was subtle but annoying. Speak like me
I heard all the names via the audiobooks, so I thought Littlefinger's name was Pih-TIRE and not Peter.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Code:
[QUOTE="Falldog, post: 6036419, member: 40856"][MEDIA=imgur]height=324;id=zs6VeVb;type=gifv;width=576[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]
Think you didn't insert the actual video link...

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Code:
[QUOTE="Falldog, post: 6036419, member: 40856"][MEDIA=imgur]height=324;id=zs6VeVb;type=gifv;width=576[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]
Think you didn't insert the actual video link...
Maybe this will work,

Maybe this will work,
Paste the imgur "video" links using the image tag instead of media. Then rename whatever the extension in the url is (.mp4 .gifv etc...) as .gif

Probably will only work with imgur gifs, not sure if they or xenforo is what makes this work.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Paste the imgur "video" links using the image tag instead of media. Then rename whatever the extension in the url is (.mp4 .gifv etc...) as .gif

Probably will only work with imgur gifs, not sure if they or xenforo is what makes this work.
What's great is that it works far enough that I can see it in the post after I submit, but it gone when I come back.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I would so watch this show.
The sheer amount of times they said the word "cunt" would be unprecedented in all of media history.
You clearly weren't here the weekend we watched all five Twilight movies with Bill Lehecka.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
The ring pic looks very reserved. It's as if they're acting like royalty. Not very endearing.

DiggerNick

Donator
He marries the hottest British chick there is while the Crown Prince settles for some mutt with a weird nose.