A Game of Thrones - HBO Series

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I always picture these contests being really disappointing. It's not like I'm expecting a celeb to start giving out handjobs, however I bet there isn't much interaction at all. I'm sure if it were Brad Pitt she'd totally be open to getting her butt stuffed but if it were you or me she'd be on the phone with her agent by the time the intro music started asking how long she's obligated to sit there.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
If Brad threw out $120k for her charity & lost, I wonder what the winning bid was

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
$160k...she had better be in fucking cosplay and treat the winner like Khal Drogo

I don't find Emilia Clarke as hot, as when she is a blonde, like in the show

Let's get this shit filmed already, I need some GoT

mascan42

A heavily-accented Youtuber has been posting leaked story points for a while now. Not sure how credible they are (some make sense, some seem like they come out of thin air) but it's the epilogue that really concerns me.

It's been speculated that ASOIAF is Sam's history of the Great Wars. GRRM is on record as saying that Sam is the character he most identifies with. This supposedly ends with a douchey cameo as an elderly Sam writing his book.

Discoman

Donator
A heavily-accented Youtuber has been posting leaked story points for a while now. Not sure how credible they are (some make sense, some seem like they come out of thin air) but it's the epilogue that really concerns me.

It's been speculated that ASOIAF is Sam's history of the Great Wars. GRRM is on record as saying that Sam is the character he most identifies with. This supposedly ends with a douchey cameo as an elderly Sam writing his book.
Link to the youtuber?