A Game of Thrones - HBO Series

Just watched the first episode again...it's amazing that nearly EVERY scene foreshadows something to come...If I were watching it with someone who has never seen it I think I would go crazy if they weren't paying complete attention "Wait, pay attention here...it's important..." over and over and over....
Exactly...common themes and threads throughout. One thing leads to another. You gloss over a lot watching it the first time that only makes sense when you give it a rewatch.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Exactly...common themes and threads throughout. One thing leads to another. You gloss over a lot watching it the first time that only makes sense when you give it a rewatch.
Watching Littlfinger and Varys spin is fun now that you know some of the outcomes.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Just watched the first episode again...it's amazing that nearly EVERY scene foreshadows something to come...If I were watching it with someone who has never seen it I think I would go crazy if they weren't paying complete attention "Wait, pay attention here...it's important..." over and over and over....
ME and the old lady started watching it over, you’re so right you don’t realize how much you miss the first time around

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
ME and the old lady started watching it over, you’re so right you don’t realize how much you miss the first time around
Made it to the end of season 1. I was surprised Ned Stark kept his head till episode 9. It always felt like he died much earlier.

Binge watching is so much better than having it stretched out for weeks, months and years. Last summer I rewatched the entire Sopranos series and it was easier to follow long story arcs.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Over eight weeks away. It's starting to grate on me a bit. I should have held off on my premature rewatch binge and timed it accordingly.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Over eight weeks away. It's starting to grate on me a bit. I should have held off on my premature rewatch binge and timed it accordingly.
Eh, I’ll be done long before as well.

So I’m in season two and Tywin is talking to a Clegane I didn’t recognize. It turns out in seasons 1 & 2 there were 2 different actirs playing The Mountain. They settled on the current giant after that.

Discoman

Donator
Eh, I’ll be done long before as well.

So I’m in season two and Tywin is talking to a Clegane I didn’t recognize. It turns out in seasons 1 & 2 there were 2 different actirs playing The Mountain. They settled on the current giant after that.
Yeah the original guy left to be in the Hobbit movie, poor career move.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
There were 3 mountains total. Threw me off last night and made me hit the Googs.
Fun fact. Thor finally won his first worlds strongest man competition in 2018. I was watching to see how Brian Shaw (4 time winner) would do since I like his youtube channel. Brian came in 4th or 5th (age is getting to him) but Thor and this young Polish guy came in 1st and second.

I am rediscovering brilliant lines. S02e09 I love the conversation between Joffrey and Sansa where she totally cucks him by calling him out for not being at the front lines
Hearteater, I've named it.
Kiss it.
You'll kiss it again when I return and taste my uncle's blood.

Will you slay him yourself?
If Stannis is fool enough to come near me.
So you'll be outside the gates fighting in the vanguard?
A king doesn't discuss battle plans with stupid girls.
I'm sorry, Your Grace.
You're right, I'm stupid.
Of course you'll be in the vanguard.
They say my brother Robb always goes where the fighting is thickest.
And he is only a pretender.

Your brother's turn will come.
Then you can lick his blood off Hearteater, too.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield....ts.php?tv-show=game-of-thrones&episode=s02e09