A Good Day to Die Hard 2/14/2013 John McClane & Son

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
A good day... to make a pointless sequel thats going to suck monkey dick
That was Live Free or Die Hard. This is just a gratuitous cash grab.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I hate that I know this will suck and I'll watch it anyway.

Nobody wants to see John McCane's kid. Just send him back in time and have him fight Nazis. Or zombies. Or Nazi zombies.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Due to his role of Deputy Bullock on American Dad, I just don't see Patrick Stewart as villain material anymore.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
I hate that I know this will suck and I'll watch it anyway.

Nobody wants to see John McCane's kid. Just send him back in time and have him fight Nazis. Or zombies. Or Nazi zombies.
I am with you, I will check it out. I didn't hate the last one, but I am also not a big Justin Long hater like most on this board.

Dec 12, 2007
Due to his role of Deputy Bullock on American Dad, I just don't see Patrick Stewart as villain material anymore.
Agreed number one.

he is a good actor though so atleast one person will be decent in the film but as of right now its two 60 year olds trying to kill each other. Is this what action movies have really come to?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Finally, a sequel to Masterminds.

I remember when Jesse Pinkman and Paul Walker were up for McClane's son.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
I'm such a Willis faggot (Die Hard franchise especially) that I will eat this up with a spoon.

Aw, I forgot Pinkman was a rumor for the role of the son. Would have really liked that.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
It's pretty sad that they actually managed to make a Die Hard worse than the second one. That they're going to make one worse than the fourth should be grounds for mandatory exile.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
I'll watch it, It will be pointless and suck but I got to support John McClane, he's a flat footed Irish men who always gets into mischief stopping Criminals.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Aug 25, 2002
NYC
Finally, a sequel to Masterminds.
Good God. I forgot about that one, and I was at a press screening to boot. An immediately repressible memory.

If I ever had gay sex, it could be the only night. Maybe everyone there did to look away from the screen.

filmdude03

New Wackbag
Mar 29, 2012
They already filimed Die Hard

They are already done filming Die Hard, the trailer just came out. They filmed in my neighborhood a long time ago. I got to be an extra. They made us sign a NDA. They wanted to keep the details of the plot super secret so they put on a "search" for John McClane's son to distract. They cast an unknown actor a long time ago. They are going to be doing crazy marketing for this thing from what I understand.

Here is the link to the trailer. http://youtu.be/TNqEJczNf4g

A Good Day to Die Hard

John McClane and his son take on local forces in Russia.

Stars: Bruce Willis, Jai Courtney and Patrick Stewart

Director: John Moore

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606378/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Hard_(franchise)#A_Good_Day_to_Die_Hard_.282013.29

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
They are already done filming Die Hard, the trailer just came out. They filmed in my neighborhood a long time ago. I got to be an extra. They made us sign a NDA. They wanted to keep the details of the plot super secret so they put on a "search" for John McClane's son to distract. They cast an unknown actor a long time ago. They are going to be doing crazy marketing for this thing from what I understand.

So how much did they pay Tom Cruise to put scenes from Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol in the movie? And The Avengers. And I thought Jai Cortney was playing his son, not Brad Binkley

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005

Quick question? Your Video? Or ya just kidding, either way that fake douche chill enducing thing is the worst fake trailer i've seen in a while.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
How come his son is older than his hot daughter?