A Google magic trick

umo

Jan 27, 2005
This magic trick will get you laid if the chick is stupid. You are at the Google homepage and you tell her to watch the Google logo. Cover the Google logo. Silently count to 5. Slowly reveal the letters “o” are missing from the logo. Cover the logo again and the missing “o”s will reappear.

The trick? It’s not really the Google homepage she is looking at – it’s a fake page (darkartsmedia.com/Google.html). And when you click on the page, the letters of the logo will disappear after five seconds. Clicking again will make them reappear after 5 more seconds. So when you cover the Google logo, simply click anywhere on the page, and wait a bit before you reveal. When you cover the logo again...you click again. (A third click, by the way, will change the page to an actual Google homepage so you can perform searches to “prove” the page is real.

Words of advice: wear a condom

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
[office space]

that is the worst idea i've ever heard.

[/office space]

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I'm confused. Do I take the computer and smash it over her head then :rap: her? :huh:

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
no seriously, I saw this on Chris Angel's Mindfreak last night. THIS SHIT IS REAL!!!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Umo:

Baby I love you so much.

Retarded Girl:

Oh yeah? Prove it!

Umo:
I love you so much I can make the O's in Google disappear!

Retarded Girl:
So fucking what? Get a life, loser!

Umo:
It works! I got laid!

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
If the chick is stupid, just buy her a drink or two. Drunk stupid chicks = easy lay.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Umo:

Mommy, I love you so much.

Umo's Mom:

Oh yeah? Prove it!

Umo:
I love you so much I can make the O's in Google disappear!

Umo's Mom:
Lets Fuck!

Umo:
It works! I got laid!
Fixed it for ya

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
This magic trick will get you laid if the chick is stupid. You are at the Google homepage and you tell her to watch the Google logo. Cover the Google logo. Silently count to 5. Slowly reveal the letters “o” are missing from the logo. Cover the logo again and the missing “o”s will reappear.

The trick? It’s not really the Google homepage she is looking at – it’s a fake page (darkartsmedia.com/Google.html). And when you click on the page, the letters of the logo will disappear after five seconds. Clicking again will make them reappear after 5 more seconds. So when you cover the Google logo, simply click anywhere on the page, and wait a bit before you reveal. When you cover the logo again...you click again. (A third click, by the way, will change the page to an actual Google homepage so you can perform searches to “prove” the page is real.

Words of advice: wear a condom

:action-sm

umo

Jan 27, 2005
After a chick smokes some weed use a tissue and pretend you just wiped the double O out of Google. I will blow her fucking mind.

Google Magic

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
That's beyond useless. Just quit Umo.

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Wow. Over 500 hundred views for such a goofy light hearted thread. I'm humbled. Thanks guy.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
OMG it just worked for me...i got my dick sucked because of that trick...you are a genius. :rolleyes: