A Guy and Girl Receive Possibly the Worst Beating Ever

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
^^
x2

that chick looked dead.

that went beyond a schoolyard fight, that was done to teach a lesson.
someone wronged someone there. that was premeditated for sure.

WOW!

and the dude laughin that was on the vid cam... sick man, just sick.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I wanna get to the bottom of that one, anybody have an idea at all how to find out? Not only was that sick but come on thirty people or however many vs two??? And notice as soon as that girl got taken down those other ones jumped in like they were actually doing anything,,the girl was allready knocked out....and same with that kid he was allready beaten down...really pisses me off:arrrh:

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
.... and the dude laughin that was on the vid cam... sick man, just sick.
Yeah, I thought the same thing too. You see two people getting fucked up and you laugh .... screwed up.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
That chick was a ragdoll right from the start of her asskicking. . . What a bunch of fucking savages. That and the fact that I kept noticing some little motherfuckers who kept standing-back out of the action until the victims were out-cold. Then they'd come-in and take pop-shots at 'em then run back out to the back of the crowd. . . Like either of the victims were going to get back up and try to do something to them. . . Fucking pussies!!!!:mad4:

I hope this resulted in a drive-by later that afternoon with several of those faggots dead.:D

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
You know what is funny (strap in kids), these douche fucking nozel cunts thought posting that video made them look like tough guys, when in fact, they looked like the biggest group of pussy fagots on earth.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
You know what is funny (strap in kids), these douche fucking nozel cunts thought posting that video made them look like tough guys, when in fact, they looked like the biggest group of pussy fagots on earth.
At least spell it right. :icon_mrgr

This appears to be some sort of gang related issue, and as such, we'll never really know the truth behind it. Another reason to always have the means to defend yourself, especially if you're outnumbered.

Sure you'll get a beating, but with a little knowledge and balls, you'll fuck up one or two and the rest will scatter or beat you to death.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Yeah the girl definitely looked dead.

Even if the beating was deserved, you don't keep beating while the person is knocked out. Shitheads.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
Yeah the girl definitely looked dead.

Even if the beating was deserved, you don't keep beating while the person is knocked out. Shitheads.
what he said.

that and 30 people kicking the holy fuck out of 2 isnt exactly a cool thing either.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
definately gang related...no way that many kids would jump into a fight without it being gang related...chick got destroyed