A nice Christmas story

pink soccer

I bring nothing to the table
Jul 23, 2008
Southern Cal.
My brother is in the Army and deployed so we are spending the holidays with his family. Yesterday we took the kids to see Santa and the only thing my 6 yearold daughter asked for is for her uncle to be home for Christmas. Well, today I found out he is landing tonight for his R&R. I cant wait to see the look on my daughters face when she see him tomorrow morning.

I have no Idea what the point of this post is, I just wanted to share something happy with you assholes.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
My brother is in the Army and deployed so we are spending the holidays with his family. Yesterday we took the kids to see Santa and the only thing my 6 yearold daughter asked for is for her uncle to be home for Christmas. Well, today I found out he is landing tonight for his R&R. I cant wait to see the look on my daughters face when she see him tomorrow morning.

I have no Idea what the point of this post is, I just wanted to share something happy with you assholes.
Dude, that's very cool, no snide jokey shit. Glad to hear some good news.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY

That's a nice story indeed.

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
just give him a hug for us all for defending our country!

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Very cool. Best wishes to your family this season.

Good things happen to good people.

Want another one?

A guy who got laid off asked for a little help winning a
contest so he could treat his wife to dinner this season.

You obnoxious bastards helped him win by a 2-1 margin.
Merry Christmas to all and fuck you guys for actually being nice. ;)

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
just give him a hug for us all for defending our country!
This too. Thanks to him and all his fellow soldiers. I wish I could shake every one of their hands.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I hope you didn't tell her and ruin the surprise. Make him wear a Santa suit for the big reveal.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Oooh, don't forget to take video of the first time she sees him. Then post it on youtube and reddit and let the love roll in.

Aug 5, 2004
Thats awesome.. Please give my thanks to your brother for his service

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Very cool story, always love it when the news shows these kinds of surprises. Merry Christmas to you and your family, enjoy the time together and pease thank him for his service.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Good story. I enjoy reading 1 nice story for the Holidays, and this qualifies.

I second the 'Update Needed' thought. Can do without the video, as that's already a show I can't watch.

Mikefrombx

Jan 13, 2011
Bronx
This is one of those things that I would love to see the video. Great story, I hope that soon enough he is able to return home for good to his family.

pink soccer

Jul 23, 2008
Southern Cal.
Slight update,

He hasnt arrived yet but the kids still dont know. We bought a camcorder just for this so a video will be sure to follow

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Fuck you OP, I wanted to be miserable today.

Glad to hear your brother is making it back.

pink soccer

Jul 23, 2008
Southern Cal.
Update..

He finally landed yesterday, Saturday. We told the kids that Santa needed to see them again. They were freaked out wondering what they did to make Santa request their presence. We went to the PX to the same Santa we saw earlier in the week. Santa told the kids he had an early suprise and my brother walked out. The kids were crying, I was crying, shit, even Santa was crying. We atracted quite the crowd and there wasnt a dry eye in the place. I will upload video as soon as I figure out how.

Merry Christmas

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
That's a great Christmas story. I dread the video. Doubt I can watch it. Seen all sorts of awful things (Bloodshows anyone?) but something about Troops getting back to their Families.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Update..

He finally landed yesterday, Saturday. We told the kids that Santa needed to see them again. They were freaked out wondering what they did to make Santa request their presence. We went to the PX to the same Santa we saw earlier in the week. Santa told the kids he had an early suprise and my brother walked out. The kids were crying, I was crying, shit, even Santa was crying. We atracted quite the crowd and there wasnt a dry eye in the place. I will upload video as soon as I figure out how.

Merry Christmas
Thank you for sharing that story.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Update..

Merry Christmas
I don't think there is a dry eye on Wackbag of anyone who reads this post.

Such a great story for the holidays.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
Update..

Merry Christmas
Thats really great man. Real happy for you and your family. Merry Christmas.