A.o.t.m. 2/19/12

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
:loll2::shhh:
Op said:
OpieRadio Thanks Pat! RT @PatFrmMoonachie - @OpieRadio ASSAULT ON THE MEDIA!!! youtu.be/fr5OAK73dXw 3 days ago

OpieRadio LOL! Vid of O&A fan crashing the news! GAME ON ;) RT @jerkstoresean crash the news twitvid.com/HAOR5 3 days ago

Pat from Moonachie said:
PatFrmMoonachie @OpieRadio ASSAULT ON THE MEDIA!!! ..fortunately, there was NO airhorns involved!!! #ThankGOD youtu.be/fr5OAK73dXw 3 days ago in reply to OpieRadio

PatFrmMoonachie Oh look, it's @jerkstoresean making friends with @GusRosendale on @NBCNewYork ... twitpic.com/8m6q35 3 days ago

PatFrmMoonachie @jerkstoresean Damn, I ASS/U/ME'd that was you ..I wanted to assign the proper blam..I mean "Credit"! 3 days ago in reply to jerkstoresean
Jerkstoresean said:
Jerkstoresean @KurtLove666 Haha I have no clue. It wasn't me despite the rumor 3 days ago in reply to KurtLove666

Jerkstoresean @PatFrmMoonachie @GusRosendale @NBCNewYork haha nice screen cap, now everyone thinks thats actually me haha 3 days ago in reply to PatFrmMoonachie

jerkstoresean @OpieRadio @mjbeckman1 @AnthonyCumia crash the news twitvid.com/HAOR5 3 days ago in reply to OpieRadio

jerkstoresean @OpieRadio @AnthonyCumia @JimNorton The pests are still out there. Guerilla OandA advertising on long island twitvid.com/HAOR5 3 days ago

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Sweet. I love Assault on the Media. It's so fucking deserved. Newspeople are douchebags.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I loved the look of comtempt on her face at the very end