A place to hang your hat.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I have an idea, stop being an ass and explain.
It may be too elevated for you to ever to visit.... ;)

Custom built 1992 Mountain Top View Estate, this may be the highest elevation residence in Altadena. First time on the market for public offering. 5 BR 5 BA - Elevator w/ views. FDR off Kitchen. Family Rm High Ceilings Sliders to Balcony Perched high above the street offering Endless views, Highest location Seri says it's 1822 ft above sea level at the front steps. . Double door entry, Living rm 2 story ceilings, FPL, Wall of windows, glass sliders to wrap around balconies. Spacious Kitchen, skylight center island, Granite, abundant cabinetry Eating area, light filled, City views: adjacent Office / Bdrm w/ storage loft. Stair way w/ viewing windows or take Elevator up to the top level : large skylight at landing Master suite offers vaulted ceilings, Fire place. Glass sliders to balcony overlooking the city below. Opulent BA large viewing window over soaking tub, Separate shower enclosure, Bidet. dual sinks, vanity area. Wic. 4 more Bdrm's up. laundry area. Access to covered Bar & Entertainment area, Storage & serving area: partial covered area over pool (indoor portion) Spa located on top level views to mountains & city lights below while in water. upper lever lanai, storage, garden area. 2 car garage + extra parking.
I would enjoy it if someone were to change their username to Skin'sSpa or somesuch. It would be hilarious to me and no doubt others. @Jacuzzi Billy,

5skin

I would enjoy it if someone were to change their username to Skin'sSpa or somesuch. It would be hilarious to me and no doubt others. @Jacuzzi Billy,
Double door entry, fuck yeah.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

I. ...still don't see it.

Nope, I don't get it either. Who picked the colors, Liberace?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5skin

Nope, I don't get it either. Who picked the colors, Liberace?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You really don't deserve that name I'll tell you that fuckin much.
Buncha faggots round here.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
The kitchen is very dated and needs a complete renovation with a more modern look.

The interior looks like someone loved Mami Vice and threw up all over the walls. Didn't see the bathrooms, but I suspect they're in need of massive updating, too.

Offer $3.50 and pray they don't accept it.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator