A place to hang your hat.

mascan42

Am I supposed to be seeing something here? Because I just wasted 10 minutes staring at pictures and doing a resident search.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Am I supposed to be seeing something here? Because I just wasted 10 minutes staring at pictures and doing a resident search.
Everyone is tittering about gay jokes like second graders, so I'm assuming some version of gay hilarity. Honestly, I don't see a damn thing either.

mascan42

Everyone is tittering about gay jokes like second graders, so I'm assuming some version of gay hilarity. Honestly, I don't see a damn thing either.
I even checked the Google satellite view to see if the garage was in the shape of a cock or something. Nothing.

5skin

And you didn't recognize a single damn one?!
Very telling.

5skin

I even checked the Google satellite view to see if the garage was in the shape of a cock or something. Nothing.
Butt did you look in the garage? Because I've seen in it.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Never should have let you in on shit, you're not Hardcore!
I suppose not.

Dipshit just PM'ed me and told me not to tell.

It's Max Hardcore's house.

Let the hilarity ensue.

5skin

I suppose not.

Dipshit just PM'ed me and told me not to tell.

It's Max Hardcore's house.

Let the hilarity ensue.
Actually I just said I shouldn't have told you shit and that every man that isn't a faggot should recognize almost every picture of the place faggot.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Actually I just said I shouldn't have told you shit and that every man that isn't a faggot should recognize almost every picture of the place faggot.
Ooh, you so edgy.

Sorry, watching women get abused doesn't get me off.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Ooh, you so edgy.

Sorry, watching women get abused doesn't get me off.
Actually, what he was posting was a picture of Super Bowl Sports Arena Stadium.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Fucking Christ.
Worse than I thought it could be. How fucking idiotic.