A real RIP thread for a real dead wrestler

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
from the home of popups, pwinsider

PWInsider.com is sorry to report the passing of WWE Hall of Famer Sherri Martel, real name Sherri Russel today.

A former WWF and AWA Women's champion, Martel is probably best remembered for her role of one of the best female heel managers of all time during her 1990s WWF run, working alongside Shawn Michaels, Ted DiBiase, and Randy Savage, among others.

Moving to World Championship Wrestling in 1994, Martel worked on top with Ric Flair during his feud with Hulk Hogan before moving on to manage The Harlem Heat tag team.

Martel was inducted into the WWF Hall of Fame in Chicago during Wrestlemania 22 weekend and still made semi-regular appearances at conventions and media events. Jakks Pacific had just released a Classic Superstars action figure in her honor.

Martel was only 49 years old.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
holy shit...scary sherri....any word on cause of death?

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
I just cut and pasted pretty much the whole article. I only left off the PWInsiders condolences at the end
gotcha....must have been a rough 49 years cause i thought she was in her mid-40's in the early 90's

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
This is why its tough to do a death angle in wrestling....its a live event so people have a tough time separating real and fake....maybe because of this Vince is going to step up and drop his death angle out of respect for sherri

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
This is why its tough to do a death angle in wrestling....its a live event so people have a tough time separating real and fake....maybe because of this Vince is going to step up and drop his death angle out of respect for sherri
somehow these words look like they don't belong in the same sentence

RIP Queen Sherri

Steam

May 18, 2003
RIP you ugly cunt

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
gotcha....must have been a rough 49 years cause i thought she was in her mid-40's in the early 90's
me too :icon_eek:

I never liked that ugly cunt... stupid tattoos

At least she was hotter than Luna Vachon :yuck2:

RIP you ugly cunt
:clap::clap::clap:

Does anyone know the cause of death yet?

So now, both of Macho Man's broads (Liz and Sherri) are dead.
I remember hearing that bitch died, what she die from?

Liz was fucking hot when I was a kid

BTW Wrestling Sucks :icon_mrgr

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Well, Liz was dating Lex Luger (in real life) and Lex Luger put drugs in her drink, and she passed out and died. At least that's what I heard happened.