A Star is Born

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga Team for A Star is Born Remake
Share.
Gaga will compose original music for the musical drama.
By Jordan Sirani

American Sniper star Bradley Cooper and pop star-actress Lady Gaga will star in a remake of the musical drama A Star is Born. The film will mark Cooper's directorial debut.

In addition to starring, Lady Gaga will compose and perform original music for the remake. A Star is Born marks Gaga's first leading role in a feature film. The "Bad Romance" singer's acting credits include Sin City: A Dame to Kill For and American Horror Story: Hotel. She's also returning for AHS's upcoming sixth season.

Lady Gaga in American Horror Story: Hotel

"For those of us lucky enough to watch him work as an actor and producer, it has been clear that Bradley would make this transition to director," said Greg Silverman, president of creative development and worldwide production at Warner Bros. Pictures.

Cooper can be seen next in War Dogs, which opens this weekend.

Bobobie

Well, she is just as Fugly as Streisand.

Bobobie

I wouldn't go so far as ugly. She's like textbook for average.
She is. It's just there isn't enough makeup to cover Streisand's nose. There is a reason that picture above is White Lighted and black and white.

AlanSmithee

Here's a pic of a young Lady Gaga on some shitty MTV show. She's looks pretty cute there. She's a solid 6 without her stupid gimmick.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
The best this can hope for is gay camp classic.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Watched it, didn't hate it. Oscar bait, but a pretty decent effort. Turns out Lady Gaga has some acting chops to supplement her singing ability.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Watched it, didn't hate it. Oscar bait, but a pretty decent effort. Turns out Lady Gaga has some acting chops to supplement her singing ability.
She was an actress before she ever called herself Lady Gaga and made music. You can see her in the i think season 3 or 4 episode of Sopranos where AJ and his friends trash their prep schools pool

DiggerNick

Donator
She was essentially the God-Daughter of legendary horror writer Jack Ketchum (real name: Dallas Mayr). He was a close friend of the family and he talks about watching young 'Stef' develop as a singer/songwriter as a kid and eventually become 'Lady Gaga'.

It is a damn good movie. I just worry that if Bradley Cooper wins some awards for this he will become frozen in that marble-mouthed way of acting like Jeff Bridges has, and will never come out of it.

Last edited: