A Third Request to O+A

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
wait, but... does that mean that they are going to start purposefully sucking? "whaa"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
ummm isnt post whoring against the TOS?

x7

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
ummm isnt post whoring against the TOS?

x7
This isn't post whoring. It's making a request that the show continues the fine, fine work they've been doing. Other people are making requests. And if people agree with my request, it is totally fair for them to voice their concurrence.

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
x *> :D

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
This isn't post whoring. It's making a request that the show continues the fine, fine work they've been doing. Other people are making requests. And if people agree with my request, it is totally fair for them to voice their concurrence.
In this case, I totally agree.:bigok

jackjack

wait, but... does that mean that they are going to start purposefully sucking? "whaa"
When there are balls only a millimeter from a nose, sucking is usually a foregone conclusion..

Beeman99

It's okay man. You'll be fine.

Might I recommend an Inno or Myfi. Look at the link at the top right of the front page.
I have a MyFi, what I don't have right now is time to listen to the show, I got home an hour ago from the farm, and I'm tired, so at most I might get to listen to 30 minutes of the show before I crash, which isn't enough